wish me luck

mrninja9

Banned
Ok as many of you know i have been laid of to get fired for awhile now. (the owners where church goers and i am by far not that type so they hired a guy from church) SO with that said a freind of mine told me that they are hiring where he works at euclid beverage.(distributer of beer) so i am sitting here typing away and my phone rings...well i hear this is laura from euclid beverage. Todd has went through the applications and i know it is short notice but is there anyway you can make it here for a 1:30 interveiw. I sayed yes ma'am i sure can. She said great. We will see you then. I hung up and i get a text from my freind it says i will see you at 1:30. So i am wishing upon a star that i get this career move. The pay is excellent for this area and great benefits (free beer) hahah

WISH ME LUCK

Congrats and good luck........
beerchug.gif

thansk guys off to shave and shower and think of scotts wife hahah will post tonight and let you know how it went
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

What kind of beer?

cool.gif

Congrats, and good luck, yo. Status please.

thanks i went and i think it turned out ok i hope my freind says he will let me know what they say

but miller and coors everything but buweiser

Back