Good stuff, bad stuff

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
Well, bad news first. Two of my dogs gort in a scuffle, one very nearly killed the other. The one who was hurt, charlie, will most likely be put down today or tomorrow. The one who did the damage, jack jack, will be put down today so that kind of damage can't be inflicted on someone elses animals. So we're losing our boys. On the upside, I came down on orders today for Ft. Lewis. I'm being assigned to the 160th spec ops aviation regiment, one of the most respected aviation units in the army. It'll be an honor and a priviledge to serve with the nightstalkers, even in the wake of a family tragedy. Hopefully I'll get to meet some of the pacific northwest orgsters as well.

I didn't know 160th SOAR kept a unit at Lewis.....Talk about some nice riding!

congrats on the promotion.... but sad about your dogs man...hate to hear..

Yea, there, hunter in savannah, and at campbell. We're excited. Oh, and I just got off the phone with the vet. Charlie is looking better, we're bringing him home tomorrow

sorry to hear about the dogs but congrats on your promotion and being a military veteran I would like to say thank you for your service to our country

I was stationed at Ft. Lewis in the 80's. Beautiful State! I hate to hear about the doggies. You may want to invest in some rain gear if I remember correctly.

Sorry about your furry friends. Pitbulls?

Welcome to the Great NW!

why do you have to ask that?

i've had many pitbulls.. and none have ever cuased the kind of damage that he's speaking of.. have YOU ever seen a pit do any damage with your own eye's? youtube and the news dont count as YOUR own eye's.. haft the time those dogs are put down before someone can even confirm that they are or are not pitbulls. no body ever reports the neighbors sweet yellow lab after bitting someone. Mail carriers carry pepper spray in every neighborhood in america.. NOT every american owns a BULL breed... some cities ban them all together. Mail carrier STILL has his pepper spray.. what kind of dogs do you think they are using that spray on? thats right good old american dogs.. untrained, unsocialized yard dogs.. VENT OVER... i'm heart broken i have to rehome my last pit becuase of a military move. she by far has been the best one i've owned..

ogre sorry to hear about your dogs...

congrats on being stationed in a decent area... in a great unit..
I'll be checking into Camp Pendleton next month- crazy excited bout that..

good luck out there..

Jack jack was a chihuahua pit mix, but judging by my other pits, I'm gonna say it was the chihuahua part that was snappy.

Back