Finally !!!!!!!

Scott, All I can say is WOW.. When I got mine done I thought she was really nice looking.. But I got minimal response from everyone here...Which lets me know different.. Your responses are fantastic as they should be.. Very Tastefully done.. BTW I agree on the Puig being way too orange.. Again nice ride.. Doyle

Scott, All I can say is WOW.. When I got mine done I thought she was really nice looking.. But I got minimal response from everyone here...Which lets me know different.. Your responses are fantastic as they should be.. Very Tastefully done.. BTW I agree on the Puig being way too orange.. Again nice ride.. Doyle
Doyle, there's certaintly no knocking your ride, it looks damn good, but I'm a little biased toward all 03 AE's. It takes alot of time and money to personalize these machines into our own, and we each have our own tastes and ideas. That being said, in my own personal taste, I'm not overly crazy about chrome with the Burnt Orange.......I really like the all black and orange look, but that's just my opinion and my preference, and if a poll was placed on the topic, I'm sure it would be split down the middle.

Thanks for the compliments, I appreciate them.

Back