Finally met up with Big Dawg...

Awesome BT!  Now, if good 'ole BigD will just ride up to VA for the Spring ride...can't have you "one-upping" me BT!  
laugh.gif
Well, you've met Revlis and I haven't... Didn't you also meet DJ and some others, too? You're way ahead of me!

So far I've only met...

Big Dawg
Howlin Mad
Pimpbike
busaben
elmostro
Oh yeah, I think I've got ya!

DJ, Rev, Postal, GMBusa, 04BusaVa...bunch of VA riders...

But, I can't have you meeting more members from outta state man!
smile.gif

Just glad you guys got to meet up, even if it was brief...

Man, that place was PACKED. I had walked the entire show and hit some areas again and was just about ready to leave. I had decided I wasn't going to find him... Then, at the last minute I'm standing at a booth waitin' on my buddy to buy some decals and I bump into someone, literally. I look to see who it was and he had on an h.org shirt! I tapped him on the arm and said, "Big Dawg!" It was him.
biggrin.gif

Also met Howlin Mad at the CycleGear booth. It was great to add two more great folks to my list of "have mets" from this site. The list is short but I've yet to meet an h.org'er that I didn't like.
wink.gif

I got my bud to take a pic of me & Big Dawg. Didn't think to get one when I first found Howlin and then couldn't find him again... Anyway, here's the pic of me & Big Dawg... Nice meetin' ya man!!!
beerchug.gif

38420833.jpg

And ya'll know I took a BUNCH more pics at the show. However, with the restrictions this site has on photos now there's no way I'm going to post them all here... If you want to see the rest just CLICK HERE to go to my pbase m/c show gallery... Too bad I can't embed them here for you with commentary.
mad.gif

An
Wassup BT, I'm finally back in NC. I finally met my 1st h.org member. Nice meeting you BT, awesome guy. Sorry I got there late (blame my company--both of which are a lil slow..hm hm hm literally LOL). I'm glad I got there before you left though. Nice meeting chicken strips too. Let's not make it the last time bro.

God bless,
BT

Awesome BT!  Now, if good 'ole BigD will just ride up to VA for the Spring ride...can't have you "one-upping" me BT!  
laugh.gif
Well, you've met Revlis and I haven't... Didn't you also meet DJ and some others, too? You're way ahead of me!

So far I've only met...

Big Dawg
Howlin Mad
Pimpbike
busaben
elmostro

smile.gif

Damn! I even gave the girl a RIDE! but didn't even make the *B* list.  
down.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1190"|1105666574 -->

BT... Great pics... Luv that shot straight up the pipes of the MV!
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1191"|1105666684 -->

Man, that place was PACKED. I had walked the entire show and hit some areas again and was just about ready to leave. I had decided I wasn't going to find him... Then, at the last minute I'm standing at a booth waitin' on my buddy to buy some decals and I bump into someone, literally. I look to see who it was and he had on an h.org shirt! I tapped him on the arm and said, "Big Dawg!" It was him.
biggrin.gif

Also met Howlin Mad at the CycleGear booth. It was great to add two more great folks to my list of "have mets" from this site. The list is short but I've yet to meet an h.org'er that I didn't like.
wink.gif

I got my bud to take a pic of me & Big Dawg. Didn't think to get one when I first found Howlin and then couldn't find him again... Anyway, here's the pic of me & Big Dawg... Nice meetin' ya man!!!
beerchug.gif

38420833.jpg

And ya'll know I took a BUNCH more pics at the show. However, with the restrictions this site has on photos now there's no way I'm going to post them all here... If you want to see the rest just CLICK HERE to go to my pbase m/c show gallery... Too bad I can't embed them here for you with commentary.
mad.gif

An
Wassup BT, I'm finally back in NC. I finally met my 1st h.org member. Nice meeting you BT, awesome guy. Sorry I got there late (blame my company--both of which are a lil slow..hm hm hm literally LOL). I'm glad I got there before you left though. Nice meeting chicken strips too. Let's not make it the last time bro.

God bless,
BT
Nah, I want to ride with you someday, bro. You've gotta give me a yell if you ever make it to Atlanta on the busa.
wink.gif

wink.gif

OK OK, But can anyone say AXE MURDERER BULLET?
rock.gif
SHID, Scarry shot right here...
laugh.gif
Looks like he is going to come up off that damn bike a fuggin hurt a fool in a second...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105669676 -->

ScaryBullet__.jpg

now that I looked again, you're not even on a Busa......don't want that terrible feeling of remorse to hit too hard, eh.....
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

now that I looked again, you're not even on a Busa......don't want that terrible feeling of remorse to hit too hard, eh.....
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
Nah, it's just that after ridin' a sleek & slender little super model there's no fun in climbin' on top of a big fat girl!
laugh.gif
You asked for that one, bro!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif
jump9.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

OUCH!! Careful.....that big fat girl might just kick your little skinny gal's tailpipe someday!!
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

So far I've only met...

Big Dawg
Howlin Mad
Pimpbike
busaben
elmostro

smile.gif

Damn! I even gave the girl a RIDE! but didn't even make the *B* list.  
down.gif
Awww, Raider...I just didn't list 'em all...sorry
sad.gif

Yeah, and I not only MET Raider, but I even rode on the back of his Busa...nice comfy Corbin seat with a back rest, fearing for my life...
tounge.gif
Bet you won't be doing that BT! Na na na na na...

There, Raider...better?
smile.gif

smile.gif

Back