What's a guy gotta shave?

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Okay,
I'm a frikken Top Gun over here, and I ain't got no stinkin Banner (which are the coolest little thingys ever). So who do I gotta talk to to get hooked up?

I think I remember Big Dawg 03 doing them ...... don't know how that is going. I don't know anything about computers (and I almost can't see my monitor anymore because of all the correction tape - so I have finally concluded that I cannot make one of these things myself.

I know some members make their own...others have asked Big Dawg. PM the guy...see if he can hook a bro up.

Pisser about the correction tape...I hate it when that happens.
laugh.gif

psssst got a secret....his name is Nitrous Junkie.....shhhh now you didnt hear me say it.....hey I just spelled it....lol take care and good luck, and by the way if you dont have one in a couple of weeks give me a shout I got the photoshop and working with it now...so I will be making banners soon...take care bro..Mick

Hey you can PM NJ... he is a really nice guy!! I'm sure he willdoa banner for you

Just make certain you don't start talking about TRE's. He still doesn't know what they are...

Man please! I want a cool spinner of Carmen Too! [/QUOTE]

I dont have time to do it all, Playa and beside I think you can do a better job
wink.gif
. PM sent to you.

Back