Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally got some pics!

onerabidshark

Donating Member
Registered
got some pics not too new maybe a month old but sis n law just came buy work with them picked out a couple,

pics of Busa right side, fairing and tail piece are after I fixed them and had Desiree paint them (laydown was back on oct 9 when I broke my knee) the old yosh sleeve so you can kinda see the damage it got, I had just put the Yosh rs-3 full system on like 8 hours b4 I went down, and couple of me riding, during the last month(i know i know tennis shoes I didn't have my boots at that time, got them like two days later),

bikeside1resized.jpg

man I wish she(sis n law) would have got closer that last pic I was leaning her pretty good and the gaurd rail is hiding it

and the last pic b4 I get out of here for the weekend is My Great Nephew(my nieces little boy)

greatnephewresized.jpg

I didn't put the emblem back on the Yosh sleeve because I think it looks better just all stailess whatta ya'll think?

She looks good ... glad to see you're gettin' her together.

thanx, having her back on the rode is a blast had a beautiful weekend here so I put some miles on her.

Nice. I like the silver/blue combo. There's a guy in E TX that posts on the VTX forum selling an 04 with 2500m later this month. Now if I can scrape some dough...:cool:

Top Bottom