Finally finished my yote gun

Gitonit, I use to fish the wood river every summer growing up. And busabret, if u would ever be so kind to send me a backstrap it may entice me to come out next season hahaha

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Gitonit, I use to fish the wood river every summer growing up. And busabret, if u would ever be so kind to send me a backstrap it may entice me to come out next season hahaha

:rofl: come on over and get your own! I offer full field dressing and butcher services to chosen friends. I will make an exception in your case:poke:

:rofl: come on over and get your own! I offer full field dressing and butcher services to chosen friends. I will make an exception in your case:poke:

You gimme a place to.crash and u gotta deal sir

Oh itll be next season. Its about a 25 hour drive from me to u. Think I could do that without stopping. Too bad my son isnt old enuff he could help in the driving

Oh itll be next season. Its about a 25 hour drive from me to u. Think I could do that without stopping. Too bad my son isnt old enuff he could help in the driving

He must come and gets 1st shot!! Other than that its all good. Rifle runs the Saturday before Thanksgiving thru January. You got 11 months to plan it. All I need is a short notice and a date. Late December and January are by far the best. Late November thru early December are usually still a bit warm. All you need is clothes and guns as the rest is taken care of.

He must come and gets 1st shot!! Other than that its all good. Rifle runs the Saturday before Thanksgiving thru January. You got 11 months to plan it. All I need is a short notice and a date. Late December and January are by far the best. Late November thru early December are usually still a bit warm. All you need is clothes and guns as the rest is taken care of.

Well of course, I dont go hunting anywhere without him. Hes itching for a bigger rifle than his .22. Was thinkn maybe next birthday getn him a .223, but he shoots my 30.06 nicely so idk what imma get him

Back