final post

Sad news.
sad.gif

Keep the faith brother. Stay away from bad habits, exercise more, it will get better.

Best of luck in the future.

Don't be a stranger to the board.

Take a deep breath, let it out. Pray. Then get up and see where God leads.

Godspeed.

best of luck. you already have a friend in phoenix. once you get settled shoot me a pm

(Spudley @ Aug. 25 2007,04:31) Take a deep breath, let it out.  Pray.  Then get up and see where God leads.

Godspeed.
and at that moment your post count was 777 completness it will all be O.K.

i'm going through the same thing right now. GOD IS IN CONTROL.
just keep doing the next RIGHT thing.

Good luck man,,, check in when you can! Thing will work out sooner than you think!

Sorry to hear but I know what you are going thru. after 21 years just 3 weeks ago my wife told me she is confused and dont know what she wants. I thought it was the end of the world and sometimes I still do. You really shouldnt give up the board, even though you are just typing probably with tears rolling down you cheeks it is still a good place to go and just talk. It will help you feel better, not much but a little.

Good luck and take care

I'm so sorry to hear this
sad.gif

No need to be a stranger though; we're all here if you need us...best of luck to you!

Dude. That is the absolute worst thing ever. I'm more realistic that others I guess, I took my divorce really hard. The only recommendations and thoughts that I have are:

Just remember there is a reason that they call it the "two wheeled therapist", nothing clears your mind like a good hard ride on the bike.

Whatever the situation, eventually it will get better, even though I would doubt anyone in the process would consider that possible at the time.

And there are places out there with people who will help you, should you need it. Some do, some don't. Either way if you consider it, you can send me a PM and I will get some resources together in the area for you to look into.

Back