Fastest you've driven your car

Re: Fastest you've driven your car

Mine is the same way, and we could have got home alot quicker from the bash if it had been unrestricted. There was several times i would be almost asleep and it would start cutting out and my GF would say you need to fix that if i am going to drive anymore, and i said well that is the limit we are at 100 you probably need to slow down a little.

Umm.... TRE? :laugh:

Not confessing to anything, but, my C6 Z06 is supposed to top out at 197. Let's jsut say I don't doubt it for a minute. :whistle:

CW

165 in this

HPIM0212.jpg

175 In my heavily modded SRT4, after which I had been making so much boost for so long, that I had actually stretched all the bold holing all of the turbo stuff in place.

In the LS400 130mph

300ZX TT 148mph

Had a '95 BMW 750IL while stationed in Germany, pegged it about 260kph, roughly 160mph from Baumholder to Ramstein.

i've been a tad over 170 in my 95 gt with a stroked 393 windsor 6-speed and 3:55 gears just raced my buddies 04 gixxer 1000 from a 55mph roll in my procharged 05 GT and pulled him by a couple bike lengths til he let off, my gt only registers 140 it was past that my buddy said his bike showed 150ish ???i figured he would pull me hard
312tnw0.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Fastest you've driven your car

Speedo only hits 155mph...but I kept pulling after that leaving an Audi S4 in the dust...

5.7 LS1
383 Forged Stroker
Heads and Cam
Full BoltOns and Suspension
Built Trans and Rear

IMG_0669.jpg

170 in a porche that was brought into the exotic bodyshop my buddy worked at.
LOL He was fired when the guy complained that 125 miles had been added to the car in the 2 weeks it was in the shop:rofl:

I would like a fast car, unfortunately I think things would start flying off mine if I hit the ton ???

Don't think I've ever done over 110 in any car :whistle:

There are some long LOOOONNNNNGGGG noses out there... :rofl:

155 in the 335i. That's all it allows.

Back