Fastest you've driven your car

177 and pulling on gps. Ran outta road. 95 tt supra, bpu+. Not my car. Dyno'd @ 370ish I think on 14lbs. Then they did a top speed run on the dyno, registered 202 before the wheel studs broke......

Ive been 130 mph in my own vehicle. A 72 plymouth sattelite with a slightly modified 318
that was back in 1984. I have been 150 mph as a passenger in my friends 84 corvette and I went 170 mph in another friends Lamboghini countach as a passenger. In both of those cars I was scarred to death cuz I wasnt driving. Wasnt scarred at all when I did 130 in my own car.

145 in my '06 Dodge Charger R/T and ran out of road no ZR rated tires and the factory brakes suck, the b*tch don't want to stop! JBA Headers, Magna Flow full exhaust, K&N CAI, Quaife ATB, Super Chips 91 octane tune & GS Motorsports ESP/Torque Control/Fan mod, KW V2 coil overs & Hotchkiss sway bars, 300 RWHP. Not exactly the family sedan anymore.

Re: Fastest you've driven your car

Long time ago, different country where engines are small and high tech, a 1600cc Toyota Conquest with with 4AGE motor with a Toyota Racing Development kit. No turbo or charger, 240hp at 8,400 RPM.

151 mph, clocked as an average both directions.

4AGE.jpg

4AGE motor.jpg

145+ in my RX8...it was still climbing slowly but I doubt it would do much more than 150. It has amazing brakes but it's still unnerving when you have to pass a car at that speed lol

my last toy a 93 mustang ran 147 mph in 9.37 et :laugh: but top end run in a turbo viper was 208MPH + on gps it was still pulling but not my car so i had to back off.........

I got rid of my mazda 6 labout two years ago. I haven't had a chance to top out my yota yet. I get it up to 110 so far. It's got a 2.4liter combined with a 105-kW motor and 244-volt battery pack :laugh:

oh yea it's a sexy hot camry hybrid :rofl:

look at my avatar :whistle:

156 mph what is 250 kmh with my 250 cut off C300 Hemi

and 262 with my wifes Carlsson Mercedes CLK230K (compressor)

and guys >>>>>>>>>>>>

can do this all time on the unrestrictet parts of the Autobahn
:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

can do this all time on the unrestrictet parts of the Autobahn
:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

You guys are so lucky!!! :thumbsup:
When all is clear and you are on the Busa, what is your cruising speed?

Last edited:

You guys are so lucky!!! :thumbsup:
When all is clear and you are on the Busa, what is your cruising speed?

Depends on the Autobahn :laugh: (most of them are also in germany limited) but on the unlimited lines you can run full speed.

Here in my region are two unlimited parts . One at Kaiserslautern which is direct by Ramstein Airbase were you will have about 20miles unlimited with a "straight" of about 2.5mi. Here you will see the limiter of the busa.

Cruising speed is about 100-120mph. Even when you get caught like this you will have to pay , but not loose the license.

Nicest run:thumbsup: on the Autobahn was when we were with 6 Busas at
topspeed flying along. (among us two with Akra-lines and two on Yoshi) That was a Thunder :bowdown:

Hope not to wrong answer in car-tread....but asked:please:

my car is limited to 260 km/h :whistle: i don´t know how many miles are
it´s a Jag S-type R 4.2 v8 Supercharger

155 in my friends 911 turbo with the top down. she wanted to go more but the I was coming up on traffic too fast!
Posted via Mobile Device

99MPH In my Silverado 2500HD!!! Computer limited, but when does an HD truck need more than that?

99MPH In my Silverado 2500HD!!! Computer limited, but when does an HD truck need more than that?

Mine is the same way, and we could have got home alot quicker from the bash if it had been unrestricted. There was several times i would be almost asleep and it would start cutting out and my GF would say you need to fix that if i am going to drive anymore, and i said well that is the limit we are at 100 you probably need to slow down a little.

Back