Farmtown.

shadetree57

Registered
Is anyone on here involved in Facebook and Farmtown? I think my wife is addicted to it. I guess I can't say a lot because when I tell her a joke, story, Or breaking news she always says, Get that off the Org did ya. Yep, where else.:laugh:. My main source of info. She just don't know how knowledgable the people here are. Thank ya'll for keepin me up on all the happenings around the world.:thumbsup:

Is anyone on here involved in Facebook and Farmtown? I think my wife is addicted to it. I guess I can't say a lot because when I tell her a joke, story, Or breaking news she always says, Get that off the Org did ya. Yep, where else.:laugh:. My main source of info. She just don't know how knowledgable the people here are. Thank ya'll for keepin me up on all the happenings around the world.:thumbsup:

Farmtown, farmville, farm pals, farm buddy...... I wish farming were this easy!!!! They are horrid addictive games as well as Motorcycle Madness 2009!!! BoB is kicking butt!!!! :)

Farmtown, farmville, farm pals, farm buddy...... I wish farming were this easy!!!! They are horrid addictive games as well as Motorcycle Madness 2009!!! BoB is kicking butt!!!! :)
Yea,At least they could give you girls tractors and plows instead of just walking around and never touching anything. :laugh:

My wife has been hooked on it for the last few weeks, I'm not complaining though, Lord knows I've spent my fair share on the computer...

yeah I'm playing it and need more neighbors, gotta competition going with a few folks :cool:

my son plays farmville..i havent started it... wondered what all you guys are doing with that motorcycle madness...

Yeah, my wife is hooked on it as well. But hey, at least she can't complain about how much I'm on here now.

It was all I could do to join FB...all I see are Mafia Wars posts and Farmtown cows :laugh:

I'm fighting it thus far, successfully...no need in picking up one more bad habit :thumbsup:

Hey, I need some neighbors in Farmtown and Farmville, so look me up. Patricia Heidler Oh and let me know your screen name from here if you do, cause I will ignore you if I don't recognize your real name!!!! :laugh:

Hey, I need some neighbors in Farmtown and Farmville, so look me up. Patricia Heidler Oh and let me know your screen name from here if you do, cause I will ignore you if I don't recognize your real name!!!! :laugh:

Just added you and BOB :cool:

whats this farmtown you speak of?:laugh:
oh and I need more crew for motorcycle madness dawn and jules keep kicking my arse

Todd Shingledecker is recruiting friends to his crew. http://apps.facebook.com/motorcycle_new/profile.php?uid=1663952250

farmtown.jpg

whats this farmtown you speak of?:laugh:
oh and I need more crew for motorcycle madness dawn and jules keep kicking my arse

Todd Shingledecker is recruiting friends to his crew. http://apps.facebook.com/motorcycle_new/profile.php?uid=1663952250

:rofl: Todd my girl says she is jealous of your level 29 Farm! :rofl: She saw it and was like "damn! He has two barns and a house!" Yep.....she is addicted too ??? :poke:
I'm don't even want to get started because I know I'll be in "FarmTown Anonymous" before I know it. :laugh:

Back