Fall Bash

I will cancell the room I had reserved on Monday afternoon. If you want it better pm me asap. It's room 103 at the Phillips.

(semi @ Sep. 15 2007,20:21)
(GIXERHP @ Sep. 15 2007,21:28)
(GSXcite @ Sep. 15 2007,19:20)
(DR1300R @ Sep. 15 2007,19:11) Luckily I've got a gps and will be leading the way..
laugh.gif

Is it time to leave yet?
rock.gif
jump9.gif
So it sounds like someone is going to be chasing some tail! LOL

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif
yeah, you guys are all cracking me up
tounge.gif

i wouldn't have gotten a lot of the great pics i've managed to take if i only went where i planned on going...there is a lot of beautiful country out there- but please don't ask me to take you back to a particular spot
laugh.gif

a recent pic...of course, most of you will never see this particular piece of the country as i had to ride on gravel, sand , and through a couple shallow washes...so, for your viewing pleasure, and to finish jacking this thread all to h%!!
biggrin.gif
Are you trying to find your house? I don't see it anywhere in the pic.
SHOCKED.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

laugh.gif

(GSXcite @ Sep. 16 2007,18:15)
(DR1300R @ Sep. 15 2007,19:11) Luckily I've got a gps and will be leading the way..
laugh.gif

Is it time to leave yet?
rock.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
tounge.gif

i wouldn't have gotten a lot of the great pics i've managed to take if i only went where i planned on going...there is a lot of beautiful country out there- but please don't ask me to take you back to a particular spot
laugh.gif

a recent pic...of course, most of you will never see this particular piece of the country as i had to ride on gravel, sand , and through a couple shallow washes...so, for your viewing pleasure, and to finish jacking this thread all to h%!!
biggrin.gif
SHOCKED.gif
OUCH!!!
poke.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

laugh.gif

(Howabusa @ Sep. 15 2007,22:34) I've only been on the board for less than year and I haven't met anybody yet. I will be there Thursday afternoon, staying at the San Ran. I have an extra bed if someone needs it, but I do snore!
beerchug.gif
I am in the same boat as you, new here and do not know anyone. I am going to try and be up there sometime friday (500+M) and have not made reservations anywhere.

I may get up there Thursday night with any luck but more than happy to bring ear plugs and half the room fees
smile.gif

how long are you staying?

(Rayabusa0818 @ Sep. 12 2007,18:58) This stinks...
They repaired the pin that was failing and opened the bridge at the base of Fontana Dam today, so you can get to Fontana Village from Deals Gap by going right down Hwy 28 again.

(Rayabusa0818 @ Sep. 17 2007,08:52)
(Rayabusa0818 @ Sep. 12 2007,18:58) This stinks...
They repaired the pin that was failing and opened the bridge at the base of Fontana Dam today, so you can get to Fontana Village from Deals Gap by going right down Hwy 28 again.
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
super.gif

bowdown.gif

Thanks for the info Chris, It is a 600 mile day for me to get there and have arranged to head out Thursday. Am really hoping that my new skins get here but I sort of doubt it (Diablo 3's)

Splitting a room with Howabusa and looking forward to the great weather (Bike gods, did you hear that? Good weather please)

Guess I better gas up...

I'm praying for good weather also.. 1500 mile round trip for me and about 1200 for Semi..
super.gif

I'm leaving Rock Island,Il. at 0400 on Thursday morning and Semi will be leaving Alton,Il. not sure what time he's departing..
We are meeting in Louisville at 1100 Thursday morning and continuing our trip to the Bash..

If anyone wants to ride along shoot us a pm..
super.gif

super.gif

laugh.gif

Is it time to leave yet?
rock.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
SHOCKED.gif
Oh - that's funny stuff right there!

Good one, Hal!
ices_rofl.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Is it time to leave yet?
rock.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
SHOCKED.gif
sounds like someone's pain meds aren't working anymore...don't you need a nap or something
poke.gif

laugh.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I needed pain meds when I took an 18 Wheeler drop deck from Vonore down 129/28/19 over to I40. Thank god I was empty at the time. Beautiful drive but my arms were about to give out by the time I was done. 53' drop deck and a full double sleeper down those roads was a challenge that I do not care to repeat. It sure looked shorter on the map then running back north and around the top
smile.gif
The guys in Spartenburg are still laughing (I might add that this was in January and there was ice in most of the shadows)

If anyone has a spare "frankenstein" bolt (the long one) I could sure use it. Let me know how much and I can take care of it at the bash... cheers!

I might be able to come up for the day. I have a friend who doesn't live too far from Deals Gap. Maybe someone could PM me a cell number so I could catch up to you guys. I really want to come up though.

Bill

(wirles @ Sep. 18 2007,10:11) I might be able to come up for the day.  I have a friend who doesn't live too far from Deals Gap.  Maybe someone could PM me a cell number so I could catch up to you guys.  I really want to come up though.

Bill
Cell service is spotty at the CROT/Gap. Most will meet early for pancakes at the CROT.

Hope to see you there.

(georgiabusa_05 @ Sep. 19 2007,18:04) Man, I am so ready for next Friday, Things around here hasnt been so good lately.  Just me, bike and friends.  
smile.gif
Tick tock! Cant wait!

I really need to get out of town!

Anyone coming through the Indianapolis area and care to convoy down lemme know. We are tryn to leave friday morn trailering down.

Back