Fall Bash

Come on now. HELLO.... looking at the spring bash pics and the bash movie there was a lot more than this. WHERE IS EVERYONE

I thought there would have been a bigger response. I am going anyway, and I plan on having as much fun as I did this spring.

i am trying to make it...if i do, i just need to find a little floor space in a corner to sleep for a couple hours each night
beerchug.gif

(GIXERHP @ Sep. 14 2007,14
zzwhip.gif
)
(JINKSTER @ Sep. 14 2007,17:17)
(GIXERHP @ Sep. 14 2007,12:48) There still has to be more??  Where are you guys!
I'm planning on being there....i may need some help with finding a room though as i'm still not 100% certain i can make it...maybe more like 80%...still too close to call.

But i'll damn sure be there if i can!
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Bill you can take the couch in one of my rooms! Ive got cabin 201, and 123. Both of them have couches!

Just call me and let me know if your coming or not!
beerchug.gif
i'd be more than happy to pitch in for a couch sir!
biggrin.gif

EDIT/PS: btw...I WILL BE THERE...X-11 in one hand an a Guitar in the other......dicing curves by day and notes by night!
laugh.gif

jus' looking for a corner or a campfire to happen in!
laugh.gif

Thanks again and L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

cool.gif

looks like DR1300R and i will hopefully be riding in Thurs. evening if everything goes as planned
beerchug.gif

Luckily I've got a gps and will be leading the way..
laugh.gif

Is it time to leave yet?
rock.gif

(GSXcite @ Sep. 15 2007,19:20)
(DR1300R @ Sep. 15 2007,19:11) Luckily I've got a gps and will be leading the way..
laugh.gif

Is it time to leave yet?
rock.gif
jump9.gif
So it sounds like someone is going to be chasing some tail! LOL

jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

I've only been on the board for less than year and I haven't met anybody yet. I will be there Thursday afternoon, staying at the San Ran. I have an extra bed if someone needs it, but I do snore!
beerchug.gif

(GIXERHP @ Sep. 15 2007,21:28)
(GSXcite @ Sep. 15 2007,19:20)
(DR1300R @ Sep. 15 2007,19:11) Luckily I've got a gps and will be leading the way..
laugh.gif

Is it time to leave yet?
rock.gif
jump9.gif
So it sounds like someone is going to be chasing some tail! LOL

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif
yeah, you guys are all cracking me up
tounge.gif

i wouldn't have gotten a lot of the great pics i've managed to take if i only went where i planned on going...there is a lot of beautiful country out there- but please don't ask me to take you back to a particular spot
laugh.gif

a recent pic...of course, most of you will never see this particular piece of the country as i had to ride on gravel, sand , and through a couple shallow washes...so, for your viewing pleasure, and to finish jacking this thread all to h%!!
biggrin.gif

IMG_0949__Medium_.JPG

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

laugh.gif

I'll be arriving with my daughter Tuesday afternoon. Please add to list. staying in room 118 (I think)

Thanks,
Chris

Planning on coming fri.morning.Don't have a room yet,may do the hump mod,and sleep in there!
laugh.gif
Where's the best place to look people up?Micro,or Phillips?
rock.gif

(768 RYDA @ Sep. 15 2007,23:22) Planning on coming fri.morning.Don't have a room yet,may do the hump mod,and sleep in there!
laugh.gif
rock.gif
Phillips is booked, but you might want to call and check if there is any cancellations! Other than that Micromotel is wright down the road!

(NCBusa2001 @ Sep. 15 2007,22:38) I'll be arriving with my daughter Tuesday afternoon.  Please add to list.  staying in room 118 (I think)

Thanks,
Chris
Added to the list, see you later man!

(GIXERHP @ Sep. 16 2007,05:46)
(768 RYDA @ Sep. 15 2007,23:22) Planning on coming fri.morning.Don't have a room yet,may do the hump mod,and sleep in there!
laugh.gif
rock.gif
Phillips is booked, but you might want to call and check if there is any cancellations! Other than that Micromotel is wright down the road!
May just ride up fri. morning.Meet everybody and ride back that evening.Only a 3 hour ride! What's a good time,and place to show up Gixerhp?

(768 RYDA @ Sep. 16 2007,01:22)
(GIXERHP @ Sep. 16 2007,05:46)
laugh.gif
rock.gif
May just ride up fri. morning.Meet everybody and ride back that evening.Only a 3 hour ride! What's a good time,and place to show up Gixerhp?
Im sure if you need a place to stay someone will have some room, i might so hit me when you get there!

Back