Fall Bash

I hope this ain't one of us...

Ugly_Busa.jpg

Yeah, there has got to be more than this. I think the hotels and stuff are sold out, not sure though.
beerchug.gif

One of the HD guys at work, is going up the same weekend. Apparentley there's some kinda charity event.

(GIXERHP @ Sep. 14 2007,12:48) There still has to be more??  Where are you guys!
I'm planning on being there....i may need some help with finding a room though as i'm still not 100% certain i can make it...maybe more like 80%...still too close to call.

But i'll damn sure be there if i can!
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

(JINKSTER @ Sep. 14 2007,17:17)
(GIXERHP @ Sep. 14 2007,12:48) There still has to be more??  Where are you guys!
I'm planning on being there....i may need some help with finding a room though as i'm still not 100% certain i can make it...maybe more like 80%...still too close to call.

But i'll damn sure be there if i can!
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Bill you can take the couch in one of my rooms! Ive got cabin 201, and 123. Both of them have couches!

Just call me and let me know if your coming or not!
beerchug.gif

wth....you guys get to have all the fun with the meet and greets and stuff. How come nobody wants to come to guam?
sad.gif

is anyone going to meet up on saturday, if so where and when.
i am a day late and a dollar short on info.
i might drive up on saturday in the truck.

(stlbusarider @ Sep. 14 2007,18:09) I know semi and GSXite are going but didn't see their name on the list
Added to the list
beerchug.gif

(thepushercg @ Sep. 14 2007,18:20) is anyone going to meet up on saturday, if so where and when.
i am a day late and a dollar short on info.
i might drive up on saturday in the truck.
Are you bringing you bike? What time are you looking to show up?
Im sure we can arrange to meet up any time of the day!

We're going to ride up early Sunday morning, weather permitting. I'd sure like to check out all accessories on the bikes. Seems few of the vendors show the parts installed, just a pic of the part.
We rode up Labor Day, got there around 3 in the afternoon. Never saw a LEO anywhere! It was like they all took the day off. I'm sure hoping for a cool, sunny, leo free day.  
smile.gif

dragon1.jpg

(stlbusarider @ Sep. 14 2007,18:09) I know semi and GSXite are going but didn't see their name on the list
Due to my recent accident, I will not be able to attend.
sad.gif
I will be in a sling for the next 6 weeks, and won't be able to get the busa back together untill I get to feeling better. Semi may still go, but is unsure as of this time. I still have room 103 reserved at the Phillips. That room has two double beds in one room, and one double bed in a room off of the main room. If someone needs that room, send me a PM asap as I will be cancelling the room early next week. Be safe down there, and have a great time.

Back