Fall Bash 2009 -- Who's going?

It's official...less than 90 days til the Fall Bash. Do you have a room? If not call Reba! It is my understanding that she is almost full. Don't take my word for it though.....call her and ask. She may have had some cancellations.

For those of you who don't already know:

What: Fall Bash 09!
When: September 24 -27 (but some arriving as early as Sunday the 20th)
Where: Robbinsville NC with the Phillips Hotel as the center of activity..

Accommodations: There are plenty more, check Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap and Cherohala Skyway, Graham Co, NC
These are just the most "used" ones by members.

Phillips Motel VISIT WEBSITE:pHILLIPSMOTELONLINE.COM
Located on Main Street just off US 129 in downtown Robbinsville. Hotel Rooms & Cottages. Look for the Red Roofs !! Biker friendly. TELEPHONE 828-479-3370

Microtel Inn & Suites VISIT WEBSITE:MICROTELROBBINSVILLE.COM
Located in downtown Robbinsville on the US 129 Bypass. Biker friendly. Continental breakfast included. TOLL FREE 888-771-7171 OR 828-479-6772 DIRECT

Two Wheel Inn VISIT WEBSITE:TWOWHEELINN.COM
Designed for the motorcycling crowd with a cycle garage adjacent to each room! Just 3 miles from Robbinsville and close to the Dragon and Cherohala. You won't need a cycle cover if you stay here. TELEPHONE 828-479-4248

San-Ran Motel VISIT WEBSITE:SANRANMOTEL.COM
Located in downtown Robbinsville on US 129. Covered bike parking. Paved parking for trailers. Reasonable rates. Clean and biker friendly. TELEPHONE 828-479-3256

(INFO BORROWED FROM SPRING BASH 2009 THREAD...THANKS!)

Grumpy and I will be in Cabin 205 this time around
Gixerhp and Nicole will be in 207

Who else is already booked?

Looking like its just going to be me!

Besides the wife and just getting out to ride this is what I am looking forward to when I get home! cant wait to meet you all and have a fun time out on the busa's!

What is this Bash thingy:whistle:

It is a gathering where those involved sit around a campfire and talk bad about Busa's and Hayabusa riders in general! :rofl:

Or is where Hayabusa riders sit around a campfire in the evening and tell lies about all their riding that day?

:rofl::rofl:

I am pretty sure I will be there. Hopefully, I will be able to park my command center next to 205 again :whistle:

112 @ the Philips - Super excited for this trip. And looking forward to meeting & riding with everyone.

Can't wait to see the look on the boss's face when I let him know I'll be gone for 5 days in Sept :poke: :laugh:

Busapebbles and I have Phillips 108 booked Thurs-Sunday

I think I've got 204 and Loomis has 201. My numbers may be a little off, but we've got 2 rooms and a bunch of Carolina folks ready to kick a$$ and chew gum (we'll be out of gum when we get there). :rofl:

Hey good to see you around Grasshopper, Can't wait to see you as it's been awhile.. :thumbsup:

Pappy, sroos and myself will be in room 101.. :beerchug:
No way, Doyle you mean there's no surguries or any thing like that?

:whistle:

Hey good to see you around Grasshopper, Can't wait to see you as it's been awhile.. :thumbsup:

Pappy, sroos and myself will be in room 101.. :beerchug:

Very good! Can't wait to see you guys!! Gonna be great fun!!!

Back