Exhaust mod

Maybe...

I would figure if you were to drill holes in the baffle plate, 8 mm holes would be sufficient.

I'd be opting for an aftermarket slip on system or a full exhaust if it were me.
Thank you, yes iam gonna buy mivv exhausts next year.

#ExhaustMod ~ #MiVV ~ #MufflerMod ~ #OvalMuffler ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
1A1CDB8B-1163-47BE-A398-C184F8FF6534.jpeg

I’m new to the forum and thought I’d share the mod that i did to the Gen2 exhaust. I took off both the cans without the link pipes and had a metal drill extension that i used to drill several holes on the baffle plate which is approx 10 inches deep. The baffle plate is not too strong and used the tyre levers and hammer to knock the smaller holes to a bigger one. Took approx 45 mins. for both the cans and now it has nice deep sound at idle and acceleration

@KaranSran

just out of curiosity - did you already measure the new power of your bike at a test bench?

i suppose you lost power :crazy:
@KaranSran

just out of curiosity - did you already measure the new power of your bike at a test bench?

i suppose you lost power :crazy:
No, i just wanted to keep the original looks and make it a bit louder as i commute to London. The available power is already more than enough so didn’t test it or even thought about it. Bought a spare decent condition genuine exhaust from ebay before i messed with this so that i have it to replace if I didn’t like the sound

Back