Evil Swing Arms

http://www.westcoastsportbikes.org/index.php?topic=776.0

PirateDiverJeff has one ~^~ it looks pretty good to me . . .

Evil%20Swingarm%202-20-2016%20008_zpsvpky131u.jpg
Looks nice not overly stretched stripped. Clean just like i want, what size arm do you have on there.
Also do the evil arms come with hayabusa bearings installed

Last edited:
Thanks bro,it's a 2"-6" set at 4" over in the pic.I ordered mine with new bearings and yes they install them so they're ready to go.Really nice people over there too,they'll immediately answer any question you may have and it only took about a week to get the arm.They do have a few options available and I'll list the link below.

http://evilswingarms.com/

Thanks bro,it's a 2"-6" set at 4" over in the pic.I ordered mine with new bearings and yes they install them so they're ready to go.Really nice people over there too,they'll immediately answer any question you may have and it only took about a week to get the arm.They do have a few options available and I'll list the link below.

http://evilswingarms.com/
cool how is the brake set up, does it mount like the oem, Please explain, got pics

No slotted arm like the OEM,but a triangular piece that secures to the front bolt of the caliper and just sits on top of the arm(which works fine as it doesn't move).If you look closely you can make it out in the pic(when I first got the arm I was like "WTF,how does this gizmo work?",then I called my bud in Phoenix[has the same arm only longer]and he clued me in:D).

Evil%20Swingarm%202-20-2016%20010_zpshmph565s.jpg

No slotted arm like the OEM,but a triangular piece that secures to the front bolt of the caliper and just sits on top of the arm(which works fine as it doesn't move).If you look closely you can make it out in the pic(when I first got the arm I was like "WTF,how does this gizmo work?",then I called my bud in Phoenix[has the same arm only longer]and he clued me in:D).

Neat simple design. Were is the best place to date to get the swing arm tool from. A few that i found don't really mention gen2 hayabusa but mention they are for gsxr 600,750, and 1000 i think most likely they will be the same size spanner not. Fill me in.

How much was that swing arm?

IMHO chromoly arms twist without bracing on anything that makes mid 200hp or above , I say this because I just twisted a 6 over one at the track from one of the big name guys . I will say this they took care of it with a better arm I just payed the difference and sent the bad one back . It was a matter of over powering the arm and without bracing when the drag tire hooked it would twist. Vid is on the stand after she went bad

Looks to be the same(or close)to the McINTOSH Alumipro I had,with all the bells and whistles I think it was close to $1600 at the time.The Evil arm pictured above with the underbracing looks like the one BLU88 just got for his bike and you're right with the underbracing being supplied with the longer arms.If I was gonna hammer the snot out of mine at the track every weekend(and be more than my 4" over)I'd probably go for an underbraced arm just for the added security carrying my 250 lbs.,though I've seen a lot of high hp grudge bikes run with long un-braced chromoly arms and not have any issues.Chris has an 18" over un-braced Evil arm on his 1507 with a 7" flat slick and after over 200 passes being around 8.10's is still going strong.

Back