Evil Swing Arms

Ham

Registered
Just want to know some of you guys thoughts on the evil swing arms.
Thinking about a mild 6in stretch over the winter.

Lot of guys run them haven't really heard any complaints about them. They don't come with all the bells and whistles like some of the other Big swingarm manufacturers but still a quality arm. Price point is pretty good versus running welded up junk extensions

http://www.westcoastsportbikes.org/index.php?topic=776.0

PirateDiverJeff has one ~^~ it looks pretty good to me . . .

Evil%20Swingarm%202-20-2016%20008_zpsvpky131u.jpg

I've freakin searched high n low for "the one". And Evil has it.

No frills, only function. And the price is sweet also.

I'm pleased with the arm,have about a 1,000 miles on it now and have hit some pretty decent bumps(unintentionally)with my 240 lbs. and numerous runs up to 170+ mph with no issues.Have it set back to 4" over which works out well with the stock tail.

I'm pleased with the arm,have about a 1,000 miles on it now and have hit some pretty decent bumps(unintentionally)with my 240 lbs. and numerous runs up to 170+ mph with no issues.Have it set back to 4" over which works out well with the stock tail.
Looks good, why is the option to add bracing. Is that only for drag racing. Im not sure if i want a 240 though

I had a McINTOSH Alumipro with underbracing($1600 arm)on my turbo bike and it looked pretty good since the underbracing was kept pretty tight.Would probably lean in that direction again if I was +400 hp and racing a lot but on the average street bike it's not at all necessary(unless you just like the look,and in my case I now like the look of a non-underbraced arm).My best bud has a 1507 with an 18" over Evil non-underbraced arm running a flat slick and with 250+ passes(8.10 range)hasn't experienced any issues.

My old turbo bike with a 2"-6" McINTOSH arm:

IMG_0225-2.jpg

Ok good to know thanks. Quick question i know when stretched a certain length a heavy duty spring may be needed is the spring something that can be changed myself. Cant seem to find a video or how to.

Back