Evil Swing Arms

rolling%20with%20Old%20Jeff%202_zpszjn36qpo.jpg

You were supposed to scrub those off when you rode it(and that's a lot of sidewall to scrub off old man,you get that far over I wouldn't have any lower fairings left).:laugh:

You were supposed to scrub those off when you rode it
( and that's a lot of sidewall to scrub off old man, you get that far over I wouldn't have any lower fairings left ) .

:laugh:

You keep your tires inflated too high for me ~ makes it hard to generate heat in the rubber . . .

16906950_1591102624237813_1338812284792733696_n.jpg

Might need to get the next size smaller tire out back . . .

That's ok,nothing good ever comes from finding one's limit how fast one can take a curve,usually ends up with a trashed bike and a trip to the hospital.:(I get a way bigger(and less stressful)thrill of a few seconds at 180 down an open stretch of freeway or when playing around on the dirt bike(probably safer too:laugh:).Thinking about riding up to Fontucky in the morning for a couple of hours and watching the bikes run(Summit Series),but gets so damned hot up there I usually have to bail by 10:30-11:00.

That's ok,
nothing good ever comes from finding one's limit how fast one can take a curve,
usually ends up with a trashed bike and a trip to the hospital .

:(

I get a way bigger ( and less stressful ) thrill of a few seconds at 180 down an open stretch of freeway
or when playing around on the dirt bike ( probably safer too :laugh: ) .

Thinking about riding up to Fontucky in the morning for a couple of hours and watching the bikes run ( Summit Series ) ,
but gets so damned hot up there I usually have to bail by 10:30 - 11:00 AM .

You ever make it out to the drag strip in Fontana ~ or did those triple digit temperatures keep you home too . . .

c049b6700ebce361ed29f5c85e199275.jpg

I made it for about an hour and a half and shot the poop with Freddie Camarena who went a low 7(he's got a new Pro Stock bike and in with LE Tonglet and Jerry Savoie,will do the last 1/2 dozen races this year and said LE Tonglet is the best rider he's ever seen),Laverk Harper(ran an 8.60),and Mikey Mag.(ran an 8.10),then got the hell out of there and was back home by 10:00.:laugh:

I made it for about an hour and a half and shot the poop with Freddie Camarena who went a low 7,
he's got a new Pro Stock bike and in with LE Tonglet and Jerry Savoie,
will do the last 1/2 dozen races this year and said LE Tonglet is the best rider he's ever seen,
Laverk Harper ( ran an 8.60 ), and Mikey Magelane ( ran an 8.10 ),
then got the hell out of there and was back home by 10:00 AM . :laugh:

Ya gotta like Freddie,good little dude.Anxious to see how his new bike will do now that he's in with Tonglet and Savoie,up 'til now he's pretty much been bringing a knife to a gunfight because of finances.

I think Tonglet's won 4 out of the 6 Pro Stock races so far this year,kid is hard to beat.Freddie said he's about the most laid back kid he's ever known and never worries about weight,eats nothing but chicken fingers and other junk food.:laugh:

Back