Ever take your take your helmet off...

Star Wars Tie GIF by Jeremy Mansford

90 Percent of my riding is in the county I live in. I get pulled over between 3 and 8 times a summer. Pull off my helmet when I get stopped, and usually get " Collins what the hell are you doing? !! ". Or if it isn't one of the about 30 officers I know from working with them the last 20 years.... when they see my retired badge when I pulling out my license, they just shake there head. All my riding buddies hate me, a Busa and a badge. I'm 64 and rocking a Turbo Busa.

IMG_0936.jpg

90 Percent of my riding is in the county I live in. I get pulled over between 3 and 8 times a summer. Pull off my helmet when I get stopped, and usually get " Collins what the hell are you doing? !! ". Or if it isn't one of the about 30 officers I know from working with them the last 20 years.... when they see my retired badge when I pulling out my license, they just shake there head. All my riding buddies hate me, a Busa and a badge. I'm 64 and rocking a Turbo Busa.

View attachment 1678705
Lucky, around here a retired police officer gets what everyone else gets, there are no breaks.....at all.....

Hell, cops pull over other cops in patrol cars here and give them tickets....

Hi. I was in D D kid 17 or came up to me and asked do YOU ride a ZX11? I said yes. He said the word on the street is do not race the old guy with the black and flamed ZX11.
I can see it will be deja vu , but in your local Mike , and it will be another kid this time , and the word on the street will be not to race that even older guy on the turbo Busa ...

Back