Mystery Product Inside...... Take a Look!

GNBRETT

Registered
well, after searching for the last year I have finally located a Shoie Transitions Lens for my RF1200.....:thumbsup: maybe they will be more readily available over the winter but I was at Cycle gear today looking to buy a new leather jacket and just out of curiosity I asked the sales rep wat ever happn to the Shoie transition lens that shoie was supposed to release?

he looked over at the other sales rep and smiled:laugh: and stated I have (1) in the back wud u be interested in looking at it. I said "No" ill take it lol. he lol and stated that he doesn't quite understand why Shoie has not produced these in bulk but stated it came in this morning and they usually last a few hours then are gone. he said I won the Golden Ticket lol.

so it was my lucky day.....:laugh: I absolutley LOVE my RF1200. best helmet I have ever bought by FAR!!!! and had actually bought an LCD lens for the AGV and was gonna buy it so I didn't have to lug around a second visor. glad I didn't buy the AGV helmet.

IMG_0634.jpg

I have one on my Bell Star.
They are worth their weight in gold.
Congrats on the find.

ill try to take it outside today and get a few pics of how dark it is. felt like I hit lottery yesterday lol.

I'd be interested in some pics of the different shades of dark that it will go.
best I cud do Don. the sun was in and out but I think u get the idea. the quality of the lens is excellent.

Pic#1 is with daylight no direct sun. it still has a slight tint to it even tho it was a little cloudy and sun was in and out.

Pic#2 is from 30 seconds of direct sunlight.

Pic#3 is from 60 seconds of direct sunlight.

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

John i was so close to buying the Arai recently simply for the stupid Pro Shade system they offer which imo is ridiculous!

Arai boats itself on the latest technology and is one of only 4 manufactures that has a wind tunnel for helmet R&D and they come out with this anything but aerodynamic cheesy tinted visor system that is actually quite noisy at high speeds.

buddy has one and let me try it out last month on his bike and that sealed the deal for me not buying or wanting it any longer.

I was like guess I'm back to the drawing board..... then I bought my candy bar and found my Golden Ticket....:thumbsup:

u really gotta wonder why EVERY hemet manufacture doesn't get with Transitions and offer it. its just a no brainer.

Wow now thats cool!

Hello Arai Wake up!

yes pin lock ready not sure on anti-fog shield. any I have ever used don't really work worth a shiit so I always buy the Defog-it wipes and that usually does the trick.

I use the antifog shield with my rf1200. It's the first one I have used that really works. I have even removed the breath guard and it still works great. I would suggest giving it a try.

u mean the pin lock insert? I have tried pin lock in the past and it works terribly at night. can't see shiit. like double of everything. even during the day I cud never get use to the pin lock lens. u can't clean it on the fly either.

its such a PITA ass to have to stop every time I wanted to clean it. it gave me double vision at night and creates a line of vision either day or night. the seal needs to be readjusted often and it tends to scratch easily then its useless imo.

jus not for me and again I really don't see the point wen u can just wipe it before u go out and it stays fog free all day.

and if ur not referring to the pin lock insert then it wud have no use for me cause it doesn't have a transitions lens.

I use the antifog shield with my rf1200. It's the first one I have used that really works. I have even removed the breath guard and it still works great. I would suggest giving it a try.

I was referring to the pinlock. I have not had any problems with mine. I ride more in the dark than I do in the daylight. Sorry you haven't had any luck. I have never had to remove the pinlock after installing it the first time.

maybe ill giv it another shot. IDN maybe I'm retarded and put them in wrong. guess it cudnt hurt try again since their pretty cheap.

I was referring to the pinlock. I have not had any problems with mine. I ride more in the dark than I do in the daylight. Sorry you haven't had any luck. I have never had to remove the pinlock after installing it the first time.

My Bell Star shield stopped working after a year and would not fade , Bell sent me another and it lasted the season and also stopped getting real dark so I gave up . I did do a search and found that many people were having the same problem with the Bell shields

Back