Ever have a roll of good luck

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I would never ever ever buy a van any other time but I had an offer that I could not refuse. I had offered to me a 1993 Chevy Asto Van, 19,000 miles used at an airport to transfer communications equipment. No body damage and all maint records in tact..... The inside has two bucket seats and behind the seats its all metal from the frame and skin... Sliding door on the side, double open back doors.......

I bought it for $500.00 as is

Air conditioner didn't work
Brake Lights and Anti Lock light stayed on
Sliding doors and back doors would not open
Idled a little rough......

I spent 2 hours and now all doors work just like they did the day the van was purchased.

Air conditioner fixed, converted from R12 to R134

Changed brake pads, all lights on dash off now

Changed air filter, oil filter, and plugs, runs perfectly....

Added a hitch to pull a trailer...

I have in mind the perfect motorcycle weekend truck... I am going to add two more bucket seats a stereo and man I will have tons of room and ready for fun...

The suspension is actually a truck chassis so its all good.....

cap

I can fit the Busa in my 2003 VW Eurovan. It has drings to strap down too! But you got a much better deal than I did. You could get several trailers.

cool.gif

So, anyone out there have a decent car stereo with a CD player they want to get rid of for a good price?

CAp

So, anyone out there have a decent car stereo with a CD player they want to get rid of for a good price?

CAp
No But I have some tools, Do you have a brand in mind? Should take about 15 seconds...

thumbs-up.gif

Sorry Cap, nothing laying around, just before moving up here from Florida I would have gladly hooked you up, but I hooked up the buddies kid instead...

Congrats on the good deal, nice to hear...

Let me look in the garage, Might have one.

Also, Good find Cap!
cool.gif

CAp
Think I might have one in my garage... A friend gave it to me a while ago... I have never put it in. it is yours if you want it.
E

Its a poineer deh 4000 super tuner. It was in his car and when he sold it he yanked it and left it at my house... It has been here around five years
biggrin.gif
I have never had it in anything and he had bought a new car that was already hooked up.
E

Its a poineer deh 4000 super tuner.  It was in his car and when he sold it he yanked it and left it at my house... It has been here around five years
biggrin.gif
  I have never had it in anything and he had bought a new car that was already hooked up.
E
I'm all over that, how much?

Doug........PM me.......I have a AWESOME 4 channel amp....its an MTX Thunder series. 4X200 watts. Its yours.....send me your address......its just sitting here collecting dust.

I got 2 front speakers for you if ya need. PM me your addy. Memphis Audio I think...
I have the cheapo front speakers but I need to get a couple of (I hate to say it) 6x9's of the back...... I know I will have to get a couple of small speakers eventually though.

CAp

Back