calling Blanca Boo.

Chevrolet : Suburban Chevrolet : Suburban | eBay

Here is the one I was looking at. I need something large with a big 3rd row (7-8 people). we have 5 in the family now and another on the way. My wife drives a 2010 Ford flex but its the 6 person one and the two bucket seats in the middle will have car seats in them. That leaves my 13yo and 10yo to cram into the tiny 3rd row, which i don't like. Im looking to trade in my silverado and be OTD on the SUV at $14,000. Thats why im looking at the older ones.... Sorry RacerV but I can tell by the shape of the headlights that it's the newer model which will be out of my price range....plus I need to trade in what I got cuz I need the cash thats in it; I only owe $3300 on it.
$25K and it's yours. Sell your truck for $9K and that leaves you at $16K with 3rd row seat, loaded 2007 with under 80K miles.

racerV said:
$25K and it's yours. Sell your truck for $9K and that leaves you at $16K with 3rd row seat, loaded 2007 with under 80K miles.

Wish i could.. i need to sell my truck for 9k. Subtract the $3300 for what i owe on it and im left with $5700 add to that the $8300 i have saved and i have 14k to buy something with a large 3rd row. I cant afford payments so getting a loan for the balance is out unless the payments were $200 a/month....thats what im paying on my silverado.

you should be at 225 roughly on his burb charlie. 11000 is what you would finance should easily be low low 2s

Hey Charlie, you forgot about the Hayabusa.org and the Kanji sticker.... Thats atleast another Grand or two...???

Dayum... I have to think about everything around here....:laugh:

you should be at 225 roughly on his burb charlie. 11000 is what you would finance should easily be low low 2s

I know but I would really like to not have payments....I have a new baby coming and cash will be really tight when he/she gets here so the $200 will come in handy.

Depends on his credit and the rate. 11,000 divided by 60 is 183 a month with 0 interest. Low twos is not out of the realm of possibility but keep in mind most banks won't lend for 60 on a vehicle that old. 36 is most likely and with super strong credit and fair amount down you may get 48.

It all depends on how much they lost in the shop on it. Theres always room unless they are buried in it.

Back