I want to move to the south.

i stepped outside about 0230 this morning at work and quickly discovered it was 2 degrees :banghead: when i got home this morning, i found out it had dropped to 0 at some point with a -15 windchill...I HATE WINTER!!!

:poke: aww common, you can't tell me this dosen't look like fun
- Ural snow testing[/url]

think we could shoehorn a Busa engine into that Ural?:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
yup here in council bluffs and omaha we just got done with a blizzard high 40 mph winds and snow. Its been 10 degrees or colder here for the past 4 days.

"I want to move to the south"

I went south,
Best thing I ever did, I love this time of year......:whistle:

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

:poke: aww common, you can't tell me this dosen't look like fun
- Ural snow testing[/url]

think we could shoehorn a Busa engine into that Ural?:laugh:

That was nice. Fun on the snow :thumbsup:
Now need to start thinking on a winter riding mod :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Got to love the old Wisconsin. This morning I woke up to a single digit temperature and with a wind advisor warning below zero. I go to start the car up and cant get in cause the doors are frozen. I push, pull and hit the door to get it open, finally got it open and when I try to start the car it had a lil hard time cranking up, I though the battery was going to die

God, that's funny! :lol: Spent my first 21 years there. Ah, memories. Still miss it actually.

One time I wanted to go outside & my dad wouldn't let us because the temps were 25 below zero.

Wind chill was 60 below zero. Good stuff. :thumbsup:

6 in TN this morning. Jeez that's cold no matter where you are!

God, that's funny! :lol: Spent my first 21 years there. Ah, memories. Still miss it actually.

One time I wanted to go outside & my dad wouldn't let us because the temps were 25 below zero.

Wind chill was 60 below zero. Good stuff. :thumbsup:

You miss it? temps 25 below zero and wind chill 60 below!!! BRrrrr...
Since you miss it, we can trade places... :laugh:

I had on shorts today.... with a hoodie though:beerchug: it wasnt bad. 35degrees when i got off from work this morning... was in the 50's today.

You miss it? temps 25 below zero and wind chill 60 below!!! BRrrrr...
Since you miss it, we can trade places... :laugh:

The older I get, the more nostalgic one gets.

Can always go home and see how the ole farm is lookin'. :laugh: We had the 60 acres in the middle. :thumbsup:

the_farm.jpg

the_farm.jpg

18ºC over here. I'm having a nice oven cooked fish for lunch in a restaurant by the sea. The sunbathing Hayabusa (can you spot it ?) is peacefully waiting for me.
I've got health in my body and money in my pocket.

Ok, it is a tad cold for girls in bikinis, but it will be compensated latter on by a girl in lingerie...
fells like paradise to me
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Last edited:
Back