ECU flashed today at Blais Cycle

Flash the ecu to derestrict it and make timing modifications. Don't let anyone touch the fuel map in the ecu. Install the powercommander and get the bike custom fuel tuned through the pc . . . the pc in the right hands
makes a better fuel tune than the ecu can. Don't ask me how I know.
Thanks Frank, Im doing what you told me so I bought the power commander so after installing the power commander and having it set up for my muffler and filter do I have the ecu flashed 1st before dyno or after

I am not trying to hijack this post ,
I just need a little information so ,
I just bought a used power commander
off ebay 30 minutes ago called to check
getting my bike dyno and forgot to mention
the power commander and the shop said it
was better to dyno a bike through the ecu vs
the dyno I bought the power commander
because I had a techlusion fuel controller
on the bike from the previous owner and it
caused problems so my mechanic took it off
bike runs better but I guess a little rich so
I bought the power commander to where it
can compensate for the full system and
I also bought a k / n filter today also .

And I also read on here the basic pre programmed
maps on the power commander is garbage ,
I will dyno the bike later on when
I can afford it so which is better
ecu dyno or power commander dyno ? ? ?

Thanks in
advance *

Redbull, thanks for sharing the video, but just because someone made a video it does not mean they are
right. How to ship your ecu was the only thing relevant on this video. The dyno shown in the trailer is
NOT an eddy current dyno, which is exactly what you need to do a proper tune. Warming the bike up and
adjusting the full throttle air/fuel is not a tune. And Woolich are the guys that LOCK DOWN your ecu with
a code so that no one can ever get back in except them. That's BS right there. There seems to be a big
misconception about fuel tuning that continues to this day. If you want your bike to spend six hours
on the dyno for an ecu tune, I am happy for you. It will not come out better than what I can do with
a powercommander in less than one hour. I've said this over and over and over again. I think after
twenty years of DYNO tuning on various platforms (Bazazz, Vance and Hines fudge packs, PCIIs, IIIs and
Vs, Microtech, and Ecu tuning) I might have a clue. But then again, I might not!

I want a clue.......... /Hiding

Unknown.jpg

Back