DuPont Teflon Chain Saver

0ctane

Registered
Noticed a lot of threads relating to the Dupont Teflon multi-use lube and maybe a lot of members here are un-aware that they have a chain saver product more developed for motorcycle chains.

dupont-chain-lubes.jpg

Some good reading here regarding the two formulas and if you look on the right side of the page they also have reviews of other lubes and products for reference.

Hope its of use

DuPont Teflon Chain Saver - DuPont Teflon Chain Lube - webBikeWorld

It is hard to find..... help!

Steve, any Lowe's has it in the tools section. Picked up a can 3 weeks ago, just before the track day we did. So far I like it. No more sling on my swingarm and tail and wheel.

Steve, any Lowe's has it in the tools section. Picked up a can 3 weeks ago, just before the track day we did. So far I like it. No more sling on my swingarm and tail and wheel.

Lowe's here does not have the chain saver, unless it is in a different place in the store. I have been using the multi use teflon

Lowe's here does not have the chain saver, unless it is in a different place in the store. I have been using the multi use teflon

Same here - I can only find the multi-spray. Been looking for the other, but can't find it locally.

You cant go wrong with the multi-use teflon anyway, someone has pointed out to Du-pont that they have opened up a new market with the original product and obviously they would re-brand with a few tweaks to the formula and market another excellent product at the automotive scene.

Back