DuPont Teflon chain lube update

Kildore said:
Will look into the Blue can. Don't think they have it locally, but will get a can.

Check at your local Lowe's

I do notice that my rear wheel gets "dusty" with this lube. That is, I wipe it down with Pledge, but it's always dusty when I get back. Maybe ithe black wheels just show it more. Of course, it used to be greasy, so I'll take dusty any day.[/QUOTE]

Dusty isnt lube, its brake dust from your pads.

Sent Dupont a E-mail, they don't sell it in Europe, and also your not allowed to sent aerosols through the post.

I've been using these productions on all 3 of my bikes ('busa, Interceptor and RC51) for a couple of years and love 'em. I also discovered Dupont's Degreaser for chains and sprockets. When you want to totally clean the chain-it works GREAT! It comes in a red can.

dupont-motorcycle-degreaser.jpg

I use yellow can. Every time someone looks at my bike they comment on how clean it looks. Have a 2009 white busa with silve rims. The rim get dusty or have road grime on them. A quick wipe of the rims handle and it is fixed. I never get a bunch of chain lube/grease on the rims. I am very happy with the yellow can!

I noticed the yellow can on the shelves at WallyWord. And also, right next to it, a can of chain degreaser / cleaner for motorcycle chains made by Dupont. It said on the can it is o-ring safe, figured they had such a good rep with their wax, I'd give it a try.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forum Runner

Back