Cycle World Cherry Hill Out of Business!!!

8secBusa

Registered
Sad news...The best deals in the tristate area are gone. CW Cherry Hill went out of business.. The sadder news..I just bought a 2011 Busa and they owe me the right color seat cowl..Guess I am SOL

That sux. I'd send an email to Suzuki of America and see if they can help you out with the cowl.. :beerchug:

sorry to hear you got screwed on your cowl, but screw them. I contacted them looking to purchase a new 2011 blk hayabusa for $11,500 and I said Im ready to buy buy only if you remove the bs dealer fees and what not. They wouldnt budge, they were also selling the same bike on ebay and I said Im ready to buy work with me and I'll be there in 15 mins. NOPE. couple weeks ago I seen the same bike listed on ebay by them for $10,999. Im thinking to myself like WTF they could've easily had my business if they werent being greedy bastids. OH WELL. thats what they get and prob. the reason they went out of business. Hopefully suzuki of america is able to do something for you. If not PM and I will contact you a guy that I bought an oem cowl for $118 shipped to me. GL

They were the cheapest and when you are you're not making much money. So there you have it.
Perfect example of how everyone shopped them out of business by for ing them to go lower and lower to make a deal.

Sanket to address your point since I am in retail sales. The bike you offered on became thirty days older inventory to them so they marked it down. Doesn't matter if it's a new or used car or bike dealers will start with a price and continuously mark them down till blow out point or they get screwed. Market value constantly changes and as always goes down. To hold onto one price is death to retail. The older it is the more desperate they are to sell it and pay back bank.

Dealer's got to make a profit too.

The largest car dealer in Nashville used to advertise heavily about prices, sold a lot of cars but still filed Ch 7 cause he forgot that he needs to make a PROFIT SOMETIME...

I understand everyone is in business to make money and not to give stuff away without making a few bucks. My only itch with them was I was willing to work on the price but on their part it was set in stone $11,500+$600-700 in dealers fees and your regular tax tag etc. They would not budge and basically told me if I want it thats the price take it or leave it. I was blown away when the salesman told me this, in my mind Im thinking how do you expect to stay in business with that kind of attitude. I was just pissed that they would treat customers like that. Its not like I was window shopping or wasting time, Im sitting there with my checkbook out ready to go home with a bike. And Im sure you've read on the org how dealers always try to get you with the dealer set up fee's. Honestly if they would've budge or even TRIED to work a deal with me they would've def. earned my business without a doubt.

Wow Before I moved to Florida in 2001 I had a purchased a 1996 cbr1000f from them a good deal it was used but they took care of me back then ..another shop bites it ...sad
imgres

Biggest motorbike dealer went bust here in the UK.
I think I got my bike off them for £1300 less than anywhere else.

It's like that at bestbuy, cheaper prices on the internet, customers coming in the store put there hands on the product but ordering online!

Sent from my busa!

It's gonna get worst.. YOU as Americans daily are putting yourselves further into a recession.. YOU look in stores in america, YOU feel the item, YOU try it on, YOU spec it out and buy online from china.. How do you think these countries can lend YOU money? It's cause you buy all your stuff from there.. I have never seen a china man here, give YOU any advice on how to fix your bike, help YOU save your money by getting YOU the right parts the first time, give YOU free stuff when needed. Yet YOU continue to buy every thing they can pacify YOU with price on, but continue to look for free help from shop owners in the us.. Damn Shame..

These shops must make money or close the doors, I say if you can't make money close the door and spend time with your family or doing something else you love..

Think about this, if you continue to shop your stores out of business, at some point your not going to be able to leave home to do anything cause everyone will be closed..

I don't buy nothing from these out of country stores or the ones with warehouses in the usa that claim they us compaines, no matter what I can save... Read between the lines and get america back on it's feet... support the companies that support you.. LIVE AND BUY USA.. You will make a future for your kids..

a buddy of mine went there last week, saw they were closed & started talking to people next door.

ALLEGEDLY...

police came in & shut them down. removed all the tags from company & owner vehicles.

also supposedly they were fraudulently adding cosigners to loans to sell bikes.

i'm fairly local to the area & this is all through the grapevine, so take it for what its worth.

quick google search popped this up:

Company Bankruptcy Information for Cycle World of Cherry Hill, LLC

GoldenChild said:
It's gonna get worst.. YOU as Americans daily are putting yourselves further into a recession.. YOU look in stores in america, YOU feel the item, YOU try it on, YOU spec it out and buy online from china.. How do you think these countries can lend YOU money? It's cause you buy all your stuff from there.. I have never seen a china man here, give YOU any advice on how to fix your bike, help YOU save your money by getting YOU the right parts the first time, give YOU free stuff when needed. Yet YOU continue to buy every thing they can pacify YOU with price on, but continue to look for free help from shop owners in the us.. Damn Shame..

These shops must make money or close the doors, I say if you can't make money close the door and spend time with your family or doing something else you love..

Think about this, if you continue to shop your stores out of business, at some point your not going to be able to leave home to do anything cause everyone will be closed..

I don't buy nothing from these out of country stores or the ones with warehouses in the usa that claim they us compaines, no matter what I can save... Read between the lines and get america back on it's feet... support the companies that support you.. LIVE AND BUY USA.. You will make a future for your kids..

Felt this way for years, only thing people care about are low prices anymore...

Sometimes that's a two-sided street: yes, buyers want to pay the lowest price, but SOMEBODY out there is apparently willing/foolish enough to do it....We turn away business all the time because we're not doing it for free, and 52 years later we are still standing when a lot of others are nothing more than a faded memory....

I bought a 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011 from them and they were about $1200 lower than anyone (at the time I bought it). The last unit, the 2011 I paid 10.9 +600, 11600 out the door. This was $1300 lower then what I could find elsewhere. Their 2012 were selling for 12.9 + 600, the rest of the dealers in MD were selling at retail, $13.9+600.

I did buy 2 of the bikes in Nov/Jan and got great prices without the extra fee. They always waived the fees in the off season, but not in season.

Good possible news..Called America Suzuki, they checked and saw I bought 4 in the last few years and are looking in to helping me out.

We have had 3 big dealers go under this last year in my area. Good thing is that now the dealer I go to gets all their business now. What really sucks is that I have a dealer 1/2 mile from my house, but they suck, so I go to the one I like which is 20 miles away. At least they treat me right and don't screw me over. I will take good and friendly service over cheaper prices as often as I can afford it.

+1 on buying USA products:thumbsup:

yeah the dealers are falling off left and right down here also..

We have had 3 big dealers go under this last year in my area. Good thing is that now the dealer I go to gets all their business now. What really sucks is that I have a dealer 1/2 mile from my house, but they suck, so I go to the one I like which is 20 miles away. At least they treat me right and don't screw me over. I will take good and friendly service over cheaper prices as often as I can afford it.

+1 on buying USA products:thumbsup:

ive been there numerous times and its no surprise to me that they went out of business. they had the worst selection of gear id ever seen for such a large store. poor business practices will put anyone out of business.

people who buy bikes buy them cause they want toys. there are plenty of people with plenty of money in this part of the country and them goin under has nothing to do with the economy.

Back