Cush drive is a mess!

Ok this post has inlitend me . I will have to check um my bike has 1583 miles on it and for some reason every week the chain needs some edjustment and not just minor. It occasionly jerks so ill have to check the cushions out.

I have 37,000 on my 03 and have never changed out the cush rubber. I put 100 miles a day on this stock bike. Should I get OEM rubber or is there an after market that would be better?

Busa is nearly three years old, and I replaced the rear sprocket over the weekend. Mine stilll look good even after all the track days and wheelies...
biggrin.gif

quit crying like a baby and replace them,I go through 4 sets a year with boost,
no boost and i replace mine twice a year, just replace them and go on. The dealer isn't going to do anything about it. You wouldn't take the bike in after 8000 miles and want them to replace the brake pads would you? Get my point, they wear out really fast and I keep a spare set around the garage for this exact reason.

warranty hahahahahahahahahahahaha just like your clutch and brake pads, it is a normal wear item.
We'll see after I make a phone call or two today . . .
obviously you have never dealt with Suzuki warranty!!!!!!! Good luck is all I can say, they are going to laugh at you and tell you that is a normal wear item no matter what condition they were in when you took them out.

You may be right when you said they may have been installed wrong but since you removed the wheel and found it yourself it is now your baby. I hate to be s#$ty about this but just going off past experience with Suzuki and their warranty, especially the Busa, if you say Busa abnd drive problem they will come back with you are abusing the bike and it is not Suzuki's problem. But more power to you and good luck.

Ok this post has inlitend me . I will have to check um my bike has 1583 miles on it and for some reason every week the chain needs some edjustment and not just minor. It occasionly jerks so ill have to check the cushions out.
Go buy a new chain preferably a DID 530ZVM if you don't you will run the risk of breaking a chain. If you don't believe me just do a search for broken chains and you will see how often it happens. Not worth taking the chance just buy a new chain.

Back