Countdown???

:lala::lala::lala:

I thought it was for the Bash. but I think that date puts it in a Monday :dunno:

That was so bad I watched the whole thing.... Just waiting for what was next, then the guitar solo came : O

Even the stage lights flashing was bad!

That was so bad I watched the whole thing.... Just waiting for what was next, then the guitar solo came : O

Even the stage lights flashing was bad!

:watching:

Guess I will find out what it is in 3 days 12 hours 43 minutes and 50 seconds :laugh:

It's the first day of school in Oklahoma silly :poke:

Don't you know we parents celebrate our freedom from the children. :laugh:

Best commercial EVER!

It's the first day of school in Oklahoma silly :poke:

Don't you know we parents celebrate our freedom from the children. :laugh:

Best commercial EVER!

I put that on my FB, thanks my kids hated it... That means it was perfect...

I hate count downs, gettin me some canned goods, firearms and hiding in the basement till its over...

Hey Russell....tick toc, tick toc..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I guess nothing is going to happen...................................................................................................................................................................................................................wait....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................BANG, you're banned. :thumbsup:

Back