Counter ?

Oh, I know! I'm so special... :cheerleader:

I hope the cool-aid is pink too!!

Mr Jones better get on FB to keep up with the oRg :whistle: OR, he can go ride, live life, do other things humans do :laugh:

Im actually not working today so Im gonna go ride:laugh::moon:

Gonna be planning th trek south with the kid coming up next week :laugh:we were gonna stop by and visit by were not sure we can find you again, she doubts my mad gps skills:whistle::laugh:

Gonna be planning th trek south with the kid coming up next week :laugh:we were gonna stop by and visit by were not sure we can find you again, she doubts my mad gps skills:whistle::laugh:

If you were a part of the infamous "I can't find the MicroTel from Phillips" crowd in 2008 (GIXERHP was there :rofl: ), then I doubt 'em too :whistle: If you do head my way, let me know :thumbsup:

Oh and one more thing...fix my counter during the upgrade..:laugh:I think its broken...theres newbs on here with MORe posts than me so it makes me look like a rookie..can I put a trouble ticket in for that now?:laugh::poke:

Oh and one more thing...fix my counter during the upgrade..:laugh:I think its broken...theres newbs on here with MORe posts than me so it makes me look like a rookie..can I put a trouble ticket in for that now?:laugh::poke:

What would you like your post count to be? :laugh: And how much do you have? $$$ talks :whistle:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
25 mins left you know
Im already starting to shake

Kinda like going up the first hill of a monster coaster for the first time, click, click, click :whistle:

Back