Cornering skill quiz?

Ok Macon, now it's getting a little thick because I've seen you ride (from somewhere waaay behind you) :poke:

:laugh:, Heck I thought you was hanging with us good that day, Man we sure all had a good time didnt we? And did plenty of photo hoing for sure, I bet 129 photos was glad to see us leave that day.:laugh:

:laugh:, Heck I thought you was hanging with us good that day, Man we sure all had a good time didnt we? And did plenty of photo hoing for sure, I bet 129 photos was glad to see us leave that day.:laugh:

More like "hanging on for dear life" closer fits the description of what I was doing :)

There was certainly some pic ho'ing going on for sure. I learned a lot and appreciated the pointers!

More like "hanging on for dear life" closer fits the description of what I was doing :)

There was certainly some pic ho'ing going on for sure. I learned a lot and appreciated the pointers!

:thumbsup: Was a good time for sure, Cant wait to do it again.

Hey Tuf ! It was 64 degrees today :moon:

I was gonna say first before looking , before braking, before picking your line, you need a set of these.....
StageBalls.jpg

Great thread Tuf!!

I, for one, know the value of a correct line coupled with gassing it in the meat of the torque curve.. (SRP, turn 7?)

Your comments and observations are...as always...spot on.

Lookin forward to riding with you again this season!

Mjn, you are far to kind! A bit ham fisted, rpm to low along with first lap cold tires all had a bearing on that little spill. If all your spills in life are that minor you will fare quite well! :thumbsup:

Mjn, you are far to kind! A bit ham fisted, rpm to low along with first lap cold tires all had a bearing on that little spill. If all your spills in life are that minor you will fare quite well! :thumbsup:

"Ham fisted"?? ME??? :whistle: :rofl:

:thumbsup: Was a good time for sure, Cant wait to do it again.

Antime you two! Anytime! Had a blast with you both! I am looking forward to the Spring Bash like always this time of year! I hope that my left hand is fit enough, as well as me to be able to ride like that again this year!

Twist Of The Wrist

this book which has several sections on cornering (I know you asked for a sentence or two) and is available as an ebook for free. You might have to use an ap called overdrive but I don't think so. I loaded mine onto my ipad. Important: it is Twist of the Wrist II,,,much better than the original. There is also a DVD which can be purchased for about $13.00. Again Twist of the Wrist II not I.

Re: Twist Of The Wrist

Agreed 100%. Tuf covered this in post 39 as well..

I have the book, and have read it cover to cover a dozen times.. good stuff.

this book which has several sections on cornering (I know you asked for a sentence or two) and is available as an ebook for free. You might have to use an ap called overdrive but I don't think so. I loaded mine onto my ipad. Important: it is Twist of the Wrist II,,,much better than the original. There is also a DVD which can be purchased for about $13.00. Again Twist of the Wrist II not I.

Back