copying dvd,s

ROACH

Registered
I got a dvd recorder at christmas i like to never figure out how to get it hooked up correct.I think i got it now i can copy any dvd
smile.gif
and vhs to dvd i have a dave schultz tape and a idba tape from 87 the tapes are going bad so i got to transfer them.my 87 tape ron ayers in super gas, paul gast was running super comp.

1zhelp.gif
translator needed. Are you asking a question here dude or are you just announcing to the world that you've decided to say to heck with the FBI and their copyright infringement laws.

help Rubb help you.

cant ya copy it for your own use I know i had the idea my daughter is never careful with her DVDs and i thought would be a good idea to make a copy keep the master out of her reach
rock.gif

NO WE'RE NOT....We're just a little different..

Aint that right rub..

If you're going to copy the DVD for personal use/backup, which is LEGAL under Fair Use, then I would buy the software that allows you to remove stuff.

I can't remember the name of the software I bought, but it acts as an "open" DVD device. What it allows you to do is to REMOVE that stupid FBI warning, and any pre-commercial crap.

For instance, I duped some of my kid's Disney DVDs, and removed the FBI stuff, the commercials, and the menu. Pop the DVD in, and it starts playing from the beginning. Very cool feature!

Ta me go maith agus tu fein .. Ta me I Bail Ath Cliath... Ca bhfuil tu

Better change back from Gaelic for the heathens here..

I'm good how are you ... I'm in Dublin... Where are you

Back