Contemplating selling

teatowej

Registered
I am thinking about selling my 02 LMTD(blk). If anybody knows of anyone in the market please email me at teatowej@comcast.net. I will glady send pics, not much of pro at putting them here. It only has 1250 miles,chrome wheels, micron full exhaust, power commander, lowered in back, have new triple tree. Looking to purchase a cruiser.

I am thinking about selling my 02 LMTD(blk).  If anybody knows of anyone in the market please email me at teatowej@comcast.net.  I will glady send pics, not much of pro at putting them here.  It only has 1250 miles,chrome wheels, micron full exhaust, power commander, lowered in back, have new triple tree.  Looking to purchase a cruiser.
are you friggin insane??!!!!!
And in case you are not. Would you part wiht the Micron system?  is it dual and what color?

<!--EDIT|seatec
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142361398 -->

don't do it !! I nearly sold mine a few months back, on ebay, had bids and everything. Changed my mind at the last minute, best decision I ever made.

E-mail sent let me know
wink.gif

I have been going back and forth since last year. I sold my 04 GSXR 1000, thinking I was going to buy a cruiser. Then I saw the busa for sale and had to get it but, I still have that cruiser itch. I guess I'm just looking for a change of pace. $8000 listed but, if you are an busa.org member we can might be able to work something out. You guys have been good to me.

I have been going back and forth since last year.  I sold my 04 GSXR 1000, thinking I was going to buy a cruiser.  Then I saw the busa for sale and had to get it but, I still have that cruiser itch.  I guess I'm just looking for a change of pace.  $8000 listed but, if you are an busa.org member we can might be able to work something out.  You guys have been good to me.
beerchug.gif

I went through the same thing and ended up buying another Busa 2 years later. I missed her. The cruiser thing got boring after a while. That and I don't like bugs in my face wearing a half helmet.

Nice looking bike.

Back