Command/er Or Not

HoboJoe

Registered
Hey Cowboys. A quick ? This Power Commander thingy. Do I really need it? The more I get into this Bike the more Halfass'd things I'm finding. Has one of these PC things but I'm wondering if it was installed in the same manner as was some other things. The guy gave me the OEM exhaust as well and I'd really like to get it as Stock as possible. Both Cosmetically and Mechanically. I'm thinking that after 5 Model years the Engineers had worked out most of the bugs and even in stock form it should be one Heck of a ride. Thinking about removing it, tuning to perfection and going like Hell. Waddaya think?

By tune I mean it's as it should be. As in the old "Tune Up" thing. Plugs, Wires, Injectors, Valve Adjustment and the like. Not talking programs and such. Use OEM parts and everything within Specs in my truck. It has served me well all these years. Got a saying in the Trucking Business......Turn um' up......Drag um' in. About everyone I know that's fooled with their Motor has regretted it. Just make it run as well as it can and as designed.

Back