Power Commander Questions.

77RRad.

Registered
I currently have HMF high mounts 4/2/1/2 coming along with PAIR Valve blockoffs, BMC filter and a few cosmetic items.
Im looking at power commanders and there are 3 different ones for the bike.
Do I want the:
PC III EX
PC III Race only
or
PC V.
Im not racing the bike .
Also are velocity stacks a waste of money on a stock motor?
What other mods should I be looking at while I have the bike apart without out motor work / turbos or nitrous. Any add ons i should get?
Thanks
Ron

I got the PC3 race only, PC3 EX is for harleys I think, PCV is for the 08 and up, what year is your ride. And :welcome:

Yeah i just found out the PC V is for 2009+
I have an 07.
and thank you.
So, you say the Race Only is the one I should be looking at buying?

Not entirely sure you'll need a PC with that exhaust, especially on a Gen2.

From the people I've spoken to, changing your velocity stacks won't necessarily give you any more power, but the length will adjust your powerband. Long ones will give you more on the bottom end, and short ones will help it scream.

Please correct me if I'm mistaken.

These are the only 2 pics I have ATM and also posted in the new members area. I will get more once i get all my stuff done on it.
ImageShack Links Do Not Work
ImageShack Links Do Not Work
Ron

I have a power commander for sale PC3 USB part number 1020-0067 for the 02-05 busa.

I would do the small airbox mod it is very easy just use the search function and you will find it step by step. Also if you want a lil extra zip with out nitrous, turbo, or motor work put a 43 tooth steel rear sprocket on and you will be happy. I also have a blue 07

32208 005.JPG

Back