Colorado Riders: AMA Superbike May 21-23

Well I am wavering on which route to take down there. 83 to 25 is the simplest. I would like to avoid the springs altogether though, we could take Peyton Hwy east of the springs down to PPIR, should be nicer then 25 but it is a bit east. If we take that route the easier way is to come down 41 from Elizabeth, which would make the best place to meet up with BusaBoy and his buddy at Hwy 24 and Elbert Rd(Hwy 217), what do you think BusaBoy? Is there a nice western route around the Springs?

The only people confirmed to ride down are Big Wall and I, so if anyone else wants to meet us there we are going to leave from the Walgreen's at Parker Rd and Lincoln Ave at 8:15 in the morning. Hope you can join us 5280 and Aurora. My cell phone is 303.601.1015 if any of you want to give me shout.

Well, if you go the east route, 24 and Elbert Rd is literally less than 5 miles from my house. Then I guess 24 west to Powers, and cut over to the 25 somewhere, either via Academy or powers all the way to Fountain to the 25. The only western route would be if you guys take the 285, over to the 67 and go south on 67 to Woodland Park and down to the Springs and then hit the I-25 at Cimarron

Back