Chain and sprocket kit

I'm just gonna put it all on together so it can all wear evenly together, I'm sure I'll be ok with it for this year and if I don't like it, I'll change it for next year. I'm hoping it will be a torque monster!

The -1 will actually make less use of available torque, not dramatic, but noticeable. The bike will rev faster and feel more like a 1000 with -1/+3. Changing the sprockets to see which you prefer will not have adverse affects on chain/sprocket life, assuming they are maintained and adjusted properly.
If you want torque, add the +3 to what you have first(it's a big difference), and then see the difference when you add the -1. You will definately notice your low end wheel lifting torque be replaced by faster revving and gears running out quicker. Not argueing, just saying, if you want a torque monster, you don't want the -1. Check it out for yourself.:beerchug:

I don't know the diff in $ but I already received it. You think I'm gonna have a problem?

I cant really say, I was drag racing on a well prepped track when I snapped that chain. they may be fine for the street. I was lucky It broke in first gear and not in 3rd or 4th. It rapped around around the swing arm and lock the back tire down. My next chain will be a drz2. I aint taking any chances

Back