Need Drive Chain and Sprockets

If you really want a rear sprocket you want this Tri-Poly Sidewinder. Outer layer is laser cut steel, inner layer harndened forged aluminum. Lightweight and super-strong. Also this should be that last rear sprocket you will ever have to pay for. Lifetime warranty.
super.gif

Let me know if you need one, combined with A 16,000 tensile strenght chain you can't get better results out of a drive train anywhere....do your homework....I do. Not the cheapest set up in the world but the finer stuff is never cheap.

100guarspkt.gif

(GPW @ Feb. 04 2007,07:09) If you really want a rear sprocket you want this Tri-Poly Sidewinder. Outer layer is laser cut steel, inner layer harndened forged aluminum. Lightweight and super-strong. Also this should be that last rear sprocket you will ever have to pay for. Lifetime warranty.
super.gif

Let me know if you need one, combined with A 16,000 tensile strenght chain you can't get better results out of a drive train anywhere....do your homework....I do. Not the cheapest set up in the world but the finer stuff is never cheap.

100guarspkt.gif
How much for a 19/43 Tri-Poly set up with a Sidewinder Ti-Series 530  
rock.gif
Also need the rear to fit my BST's
wink.gif

(BA BUSA @ Feb. 04 2007,08:41)
(GPW @ Feb. 04 2007,07:09) If you really want a rear sprocket you want this Tri-Poly Sidewinder. Outer layer is laser cut steel, inner layer harndened forged aluminum. Lightweight and super-strong. Also this should be that last rear sprocket you will ever have to pay for. Lifetime warranty.
super.gif

100guarspkt.gif
rock.gif
wink.gif
BA call the shop tomorrow 301-473-9191. We will set you up.

Retail is:

Tri-Moly High Performance Rear Sprocket: 169.00
High Carbon Steel Front Sprocket: 39.99
Extreme Performance Gold 16,000 tensile strenght chain: 229.00

Clearly the best set-up on the market.
wink.gif

Call for .Org discounting
beerchug.gif

wink.gif

(GoldenChild @ Feb. 03 2007,03:47)
(mjn @ Feb. 03 2007,13:22) GC, I'm gonna be in the market before too long as well..

Do you recommend steel or alum rear?   The OE is alum..right?  With 7300 miles, the teeth on mine are beginning to look a bit curved....

Also...what is the smart way to lower the ratio..  do the 16t front? or the 43t rear?
Use the PBI sprockets and you won't ever buy steel again...I have watched people bust them and gave them a Pbi one with a guarantee and they are still on the bike to this day with NO FAILURES....Street and Track Proven with big hp.

How much you weigh and what is your riding style should determine your sprocket tooth selection.
I weigh 215. I ride to turn. I like the thought of a tad shorter wheelbase....that combined with the shorter gear should make power wheelies easier..sounds like I need to go with the 17/43 like Rich said....

mjn, I going to be installing a 17 front 41 rear soon, I didn't want a huge change and I like the twisty stuff and felt with the 16/42 the front end would want to come up too much.

(manatrader @ Feb. 04 2007,11:44) mjn, I going to be installing a 17 front 41 rear soon, I didn't want a huge change and I like the twisty stuff and felt with the 16/42 the front end would want to come up too much.
I would go with a 42...41 will help, but you won't notice that much of a difference over stock.

Ask Teresa how she likes her set up, she has a 17/43
wink.gif

(BA BUSA @ Feb. 04 2007,01:09)
(manatrader @ Feb. 04 2007,11:44) mjn, I going to be installing a 17 front 41 rear soon, I didn't want a huge change and I like the twisty stuff and felt with the 16/42 the front end would want to come up too much.
I would go with a 42...41 will help, but you won't notice that much of a difference over stock.

Ask Teresa how she likes her set up, she has a 17/43  
wink.gif
Yea Rich, I know she really likes her setup...I just couldn't remember if she did the 16 front or the 43 rear....

I'm gonna do the 43 rear.

(mjn @ Feb. 04 2007,11:22)
(mjn @ Feb. 03 2007,13:22) GC, I'm gonna be in the market before too long as well..

Do you recommend steel or alum rear?   The OE is alum..right?  With 7300 miles, the teeth on mine are beginning to look a bit curved....

Also...what is the smart way to lower the ratio..  do the 16t front? or the 43t rear?
Use the PBI sprockets and you won't ever buy steel again...I have watched people bust them and gave them a Pbi one with a guarantee and they are still on the bike to this day with NO FAILURES....Street and Track Proven with big hp.

How much you weigh and what is your riding style should determine your sprocket tooth selection.
I weigh 215.  I ride to turn.  I like the thought of a tad shorter wheelbase....that combined with the shorter gear should make power wheelies easier..sounds like I need to go with the 17/43 like Rich said....
I like the idea of 17/43 as it's the same as going 1 down up front without chances of chain bind....

MT,you may as well stay stock you won't notice much of a difference at all with 17/41.

(GoldenChild @ Feb. 04 2007,02:53)
(mjn @ Feb. 04 2007,11:22)

I weigh 215.  I ride to turn.  I like the thought of a tad shorter wheelbase....that combined with the shorter gear should make power wheelies easier..sounds like I need to go with the 17/43 like Rich said....
I like the idea of 17/43 as it's the same as going 1 down up front without chances of chain bind....
yea, my thoughts exactly.   Thanks GC.

In your opinion, is the ZZZ worth the extra $ for a street rider??   I might take mine to the strip a few times just to see if I still "have it"...  but it is primarily a backroad machine.   I do, however, tend to twist it a lot....  I do clutch wheelies nearly every ride...I just don't want to bust a chain..I always change out both sprockets with a chain, so there is no need to have a chain that'll outlast the sprockets .....or vice versa.

whaddaya think?

]http://www.sidewindersprockets.com/trimeta....]
rock.gif
wink.gif
[/quote]

Retail is:

wink.gif

beerchug.gif
[/quote]

Do you have a 800 number  
rock.gif

wink.gif

rock.gif

(BA BUSA @ Feb. 04 2007,15:16)
]http://www.sidewindersprockets.com/trimeta....]
rock.gif
wink.gif

Retail is:

wink.gif

beerchug.gif
[/quote]
Do you have a 800 number  
rock.gif
[/Quote]
No 1-800 number...phone rings all day from everywhere..when we get big time we will get one...
smile.gif

wink.gif

rock.gif

The actual one for the Busa has a large hole like the one on the right...but with 6 mounting bolts
all_coholic.gif

(StreetnTrack @ Feb. 03 2007,13:13) EK 530 X 112 ZZZ $145 chrome or gold, front sprocket $17 rear steel sprocket $40 or alum $60
I just got my Chrome ZZZ chain and LOVE IT! Thanks Charles!! I'm going riding now, see you guys later!

The mechanic said going with a 16t up front on a stock bike will cause the chain to rub the front of the swingarm where there is a rubber protector and eventually through it. Is this true? Has anyone else seen this?

Also, will I need to change the chain from stock size if I go to 16/42?

Thanks!

Back