Caution:  Naked Pictures

Nice pics, awesome color and clarity in them!  What kind of camera do you use?

So how do you compare the Kawasaki vs your Busa?
Nikon Coolpix 5700.

No comparison really. The Busa will destroy it in a beauty contest, 1/4 mile, horsepower and torque, handling, you name it. The only area I can see that the ZRX shines over the Busa is the long distance comfort provided by the more upright seating position. (although the Busa has much better aeros and wind protection). Just like the other multiple bike owners on this board however, there are days when you just want a change of pace, whether it be a Harley, and smaller cc bike, or a ZRX. For those days, the Kawasaki provides loads of fun and satisfaction.

smile.gif

Hey I dont think thats an "old" bike. Most likely 3 or 4 years at tops. My dad rides a shadow 750 now and after riding my brothers gxxr and my busa, he wants somthing more sporty, just not as aggresive. I am recomending the ZRX or the Honda 919 to him, I love them, they are a blast!

I like the shape of her curves... speaking of curves how does she do in them?

Awesome Warren ... I am so jealous. I spent the day watching the races at Mason-Dixon. I'd much rather been out there riding, but had the little one with me:) It was all good though! Gonna call you about borrowing your 250 for a day soon.

IMGP1413.JPG

Back