Caution:  Naked Pictures

warbrown

Bald and Busafied
Donating Member
Registered
So what did you expect? ? ?  Here she is, the naked beauty who shares the stable and keeps the Busa company.  She was begging me for a ride today after having patiently endured my neglect over the last year or so that I've had the Busa, so I broke down and obliged.  The weather was gorgeous for Spring riding...  sunny, mid 60's, and lots flowers, fresh green grass, and buds on the trees.  Actually, the setting was just right for a leasurely ride on a naked bike.  Titillating indeed.  I made a loop from my home of Charles Town WV to Harpers Ferry, WV.  I then crossed the Potomac River into Maryland and followed back roads up to Sharpsburg and Antietam Battlefield.  Finally, I headed back through Shepherdstown, WV and back to Charles Town.  So, without further ado, here are the nekkid pics I promised...

www.warrenbrown.com images missing

<!--EDIT|warbrown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113698057 -->

What other kind of pics would they have been?
laugh.gif
Very nice! I would like to make it to those battlefields one of these days. Looks like a great ride!

thats not the one dennis picked up is it?
rock.gif

looking great

wow if you dont mind me asking, what is the deal with this bike? I see people on forums picking up this bike, or already have one. I mean it looks nice for an old bike. But I am in love with technology so new things equal better/more tasteful to me. Is there something special about it? thanks for explaining.

Nice pics, awesome color and clarity in them! What kind of camera do you use?

So how do you compare the Kawasaki vs your Busa?

wow if you dont mind me asking, what is the deal with this bike? I see people on forums picking up this bike, or already have one. I mean it looks nice for an old bike. But I am in love with technology so new things equal better/more tasteful to me. Is there something special about it? thanks for explaining.
That's a fair question. For me, the looks are beautiful. Kawasaki achieved their desired result of designing a throwback "tribute" bike to the glory days of the late 70's and early 80's. I was a huge Eddie Lawson fan, and in high school back then always wanted a GPZ, but never did get one. Years later I see the ZRX and it just screams at me from the showroom floor. As for riding, this bike has a huge appeal and following because of it's overall versitility. It doesn't stand out as the best of the best in any one category, but instead seems to pass the smile factor test equally well in all categories. Mine has 130 hp after jetting and other mods, is very comfortable for the long haul, leans great with the adjustable suspension, and holds its own in a stoplight duel. I can see how the looks might not appeal to those who got into cycling after the advent of the modern "bullet bike" design, but for an old fart like myself, she's still beyond sexy in my eyes.

Back