Can Rick Perry dig himself any deeper of a hole to climb out of?

Given that Obama never, ever, ever speaks without a TelePrompTer (unless it is in a fully controlled environment, with pre-arranged questions), I don't see why others should be criticised for not being great public orators.

Where is Colen Powell when we need him ? Obama will win the next election because America is too Stupid to Know the Differance. Eventually Our Country will be split between the "Can Do's" and the "What have you done for me lately"...........Civil War because I like most Conservative citizens are tired of paying for the TAKERS with their hands out :moon:

Robert

Powell has skeletons in his closet too, like Cain.

Blanco, ever heard of an Ad Hominem? You can't just attack the person, you have to attack his ideas. His position at a pizza corporation should not play a role in the decision, anymore than a person working in profession X,Y, or Z. It's not like he was taking orders. "Thank you for calling Godfather's, this is Herman." lol. You have the opportunity to go into a high level career like that, make successful changes, that's it. No matter what it is.

That said, the guy is unelectable. His biggest problem is not going with a professional campaign chief that calls all the shots. As it stands, it is known that Cain calls all the shots, which he has demonstrated is unsatisfactory.

The winners so far from this nonsense are Obama, Romney, and Gingrich. Newt might get lucky and sweep a majority away just before the primary votes begin, and before the media has a chance to dig up a sufficient amount of dirt on him and reveal it. Newt has FAR more skeletons in his closet, but he is a professional politician that can defend/deflect the "dirt" more than others can. He is dominant in debate, and his knowledge/experience in Washington makes him a formidable opponent for whomever the adversary, republican or democrat.

I see Romney/Gingrich or vice versa if a miracle happens.
Cain had a shot had he handled the accusations better. (and he could have)
Perry had a shot before he opened his mouth at the first debate.
The others never hand a chance.

Back