Calling all Florida riders!

illuminati

Registered
I know there are acouple of you on here but I was wondering just how many there are. I'm hopefully (99.9% positive) going to be relocating in the Captiva/Ft. Myers Beach area for a new job I'm interviewing with. I just wanted to see who would be up for a meet and greet/casual ride sometime, because it's soooooo unfortunate that I'll beable to ride ALL YEAR!!!!!! WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!:beerchug:

Well when you compare roads you may regret that descision but welcome aboard :laugh:

But lots to do here besides riding the flat straight swamp land roads of Fl. :laugh:

Miami but I get around:poke: :laugh:

I have been down to florida many times. I think the roads are very smooth and nice. Let me tell you about roads up here......the kind of potholes that are large enough to eat the front end of your bike!!!:laugh:

I am from Cape Coral/Fort Myers area and boy do i miss it. I cant wait to drive down with the bike in January and be able to RIDE! :thumbsup:

I am guessing when you get here officially we east coast riders can head over to Doc's place for an official meet and greet.... let me know i will have to :poke: them for a month or two to get them moving:laugh:

I am guessing when you get here officially we east coast riders can head over to Doc's place for an official meet and greet.... let me know i will have to :poke: them for a month or two to get them moving:laugh:

That sounds good.

I was just down there last week for 2 weeks. I love Doc's!

When I officially move I'll let everyone know so we can do a meet n' greet. Thanks man!:thumbsup:

The guys I ride with have found some nice roads with some curves in them.(Back Roads)

I'll know this Wednesday if I'm moving!:please:

I'm in the tampa are. I have no more than 10 curves close to the house :-( !! but, no potholes.........

See you at the Bash, now that your closer, riding in warmer weather to get there!

Back