Goodbye Tennessee and hello Florida

MONSTRBUSA

Registered
Well after a year of waiting to make the move we finally pulled the trigger and are leaving Tennessee for the South Florida area (Vero Beach). We purschased a home in Vero last week and I'll be starting work in Florida next week. Things are moving fast but I have hopes of being able to get the bike down there asap so I can enjoy the new area. I'm dying not being able to ride during this hectic time of relocating:tantrum:

Hope to see and meet all the other Busa owners in Flordia:thumbsup:

Good deal I hope to move to FLA one day and call it home!

Welcome to the Sunshine State!

Some nice scenic rides in your area and North (US1 and A1A) assuming you like the intracoastal and the ocean - but nothing much in the way of twisties down here - flat and straight

Good luck to you Brian and your wife on your new adventure! Be safe and keep us posted when things settle down. Another Busa with the fastest color moving to Florida! :thumbsup:

at least ur still not paying any income tax....:thumbsup: and watch out for old blind people down there. they cant tell the difference between a motorcycle and an elephant.:whistle:

Thanks to everyone for the comments!! We're really-really looking foward to the change and are so excited about the year round riding and all the other outdoor activities that comes with living in Florida.

at least ur still not paying any income tax....:thumbsup: and watch out for old blind people down there. they cant tell the difference between a motorcycle and an elephant.:whistle:

Yes we will have to get him acclimated to the four footers who drive around here.
I call them that cuz they all seem to shrink up? All you see is their blue hair in the car :)

Watch out! Cuz they don't!!!

Put blinker on move over...

That's what they do. Can't look because they can't turn their heads :) can't see mirrors because they are legally blind (yes I've seen it) but Florida still gives them licenses ??? And they certainly won't hear you because they forgot to charge their hearing aids (yes I deal with them personally everyday).
And lastly they certainly won't feel you as they drive over you because the Lincoln I just sold them has a great suspension system on it :laugh:

Back