Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

California love, canyon style

ZeePopo

Registered
Shipped my Busa down from Ontario. Did Azuza and Hwy 2 on the same day. Talked to a few guys up at Newcombs and they say Busas never go up there. Maybe the air is too thin at 5500ft hahahah. Then again I have preped mine to ride the canyons. Anyone ride the canyon roads? Any other road recommendations in the area?

Screenshot_20181221-002313.jpg

Screenshot_20181221-002301.jpg

Screenshot_20181221-002519.jpg

1) Anyone ride the canyon roads ?

2) Any other road recommendations in the area ?

1) Sure do *

2) #BestLoopOutWest *

1200px-California_State_Route_243.svg.png

That squiggly Ortega highway just southwest of interstate 15 ~ is our stomping grounds for PirateDiverJeff & I *

Shipped my Busa down from Ontario. Did Azuza and Hwy 2 on the same day. Talked to a few guys up at Newcombs and they say Busas never go up there. Maybe the air is too thin at 5500ft hahahah. Then again I have preped mine to ride the canyons. Anyone ride the canyon roads? Any other road recommendations in the area?.

Very nice pics! I regularly ride around that elevation it's not terribly bad. Going up pass 14K found out is a bit differnt. Even the horn conked out and my charging system and battery are up to speed. It may have already been posted but seen a video recently a group rode up to 18k+. Whomever that was, if they are not already sponsored by autotune, they must be on their game.

Top Bottom