keystone sd

Had2

Registered
hey fellas the last few years we have gone down to keystone sd and ride the great roads like needles hwy, iron mountain road. my question is us being there a handful of times we have seen the normal mt rushmore, and all the big tourist places, we are planning on going again at end of may and was wondering if there is anything else to check out that is not so well known, we plan on going to devils tower this year and do a little gambling in deadwood, but that's about it, I was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions to do.

Any day riding in the hills is a good day. Be sure to go to Sturgis just to see it. Devils Mountain is pretty awesome. You can spend some time at Sheridan Lake or Pactola reservoir both beautiful lakes. Head East for around an hour to go to Wall Drug and get some of their famous Ice Water. A little ways farther and you can drive through the Badlands. Have fun.

Any day riding in the hills is a good day. Be sure to go to Sturgis just to see it. Devils Mountain is pretty awesome. You can spend some time at Sheridan Lake or Pactola reservoir both beautiful lakes. Head East for around an hour to go to Wall Drug and get some of their famous Ice Water. A little ways farther and you can drive through the Badlands. Have fun.

Black Hills

Black Hills

Yah, that's what we were talking about!

If you like to fish, Horse Thief Lake regularly produces 12-14 inch Rainbows but it's a little hard to find. Sheridan and Pactola has all kinds of fish in it. There are hiking trails all along both lakes. There is a big rock just off shore of the Pactola dam and lots of folks hang out there. You can get a nonresident license at Scheels Sporting Goods or Cabelas.

You can also head to Ellsworth AFB and see the Air Museum. They have some pretty cool aircraft and it's right outside the main gate.

Hill City has some very rustic old west style bars if you get thirsty.

Lead is an old mining town and has the Homestake Gold Mine and I think they have some touristy stuff there.

Terry peak is the ski area and it's a nice ride up there.

Thanks fellas ill def take ur advice, and if do3 or any of u other guys get a chance its beautiful ridin, and one nice thing is if u happen get behind a cager the dakota hospitality more often then not they pull over right when u cum up on em and let u go by . Ill let u guys know how it goes thanks again

Back