What a good Saturaday (pics)

Gpmo

Registered
Took a little ride today, nothing to fancy but heres some pics.
Pics are a bit deceiving on distance, only rode a few hundred miles or so. Saw one other Busa on the road a black one as i was coming down the canyon.
I realized how much i need to work on looking out toward where i am going in a corner and not in front of the bike.. I practiced all day and it really helped, though couldn't dig into it cause while my tires where warm the pavement wasn't. Today also was the first time i pulled the front wheel up, not on purpose but pulling out of a stop light learning my acceleration abilities with the busa. Its an interesting feeling on this big beast, i was able to drop it right back on the ground smooth as can be, Only talking barley off he ground mind you at most an Inch, not some stunter wheelie i don't do that stuff.
Anyhow pictures
The First park
web.jpg

Big Thompson River
web.jpg

Estes Park
web.jpg

Mountains yay.
web.jpg

Next Park
web.jpg

All these are iphone pics so not the best.

nice pics! i am jealous as all hell that your riding in some nice conditions. :moon::laugh:

Thanks it was a nice calm and relaxing ride, the photos where taken with my Iphone 4. Wish you all were able to ride also it was an amazing day for it. hope the weather holds for tomorrow.

nice area to ride in, thanks for sharing the pics :beerchug:

Love it up there. Used to live/work in Boulder. I spent many a summer weekend up in Estes; too bad I didn't have a Busa then.

Np on sharing pics, i love taking them. It is a great riding are thats or sure. So is the Boulder area and Golden. Only problem i had was the traffic. I try and be reasonable and understand some people aren't comfortable in the canyons in their cars and aren't going to drive at the pace of a bike. But i go stuck behind this older gentleman driving 20 and at times 25 miles under the speed limit... it was killing me until we got to a area we could pass. Thats faily common i am sure everywhere though i assume.

i am so tired of winter, i cant wait for spring to get here so i can begin the riding season on my first busa cannot wait:cheerleader::cheerleader:
Goin to put some miles on this beast considering it is a lot more comfortable then my 1000rr

I'm surprised it's that clear in JAN, but I heard that the east side snowbase was alot smaller this year. My relatives have a cabin in Estes Park.

Thanks i love the way the bike looks. Though i can think of a few things..... It was about 60˚F in Fort Collins, and maybe 55˚F up in Estes Park. This winter has been very...slow in the coming. Today though its been 10˚F and under and snowing and the streets are covered in ice, so glad i got the ride in.

I love Estes went and ate at the Estes Park Brewery and had a small 10oz Longs Peak Raspberry Wheat Ale. and enjoyed the view.

Np on sharing pics, i love taking them. It is a great riding are thats or sure. So is the Boulder area and Golden. Only problem i had was the traffic. I try and be reasonable and understand some people aren't comfortable in the canyons in their cars and aren't going to drive at the pace of a bike. But i go stuck behind this older gentleman driving 20 and at times 25 miles under the speed limit... it was killing me until we got to a area we could pass. Thats faily common i am sure everywhere though i assume.

You still in FoCo? Haven't seen you around and I know (or thought I did) every busa owner in town+.

Back