Buyer beware!! www.motonekoparts.com

A lot of front stands just come prepackaged with a standard pin and then you need to order and pay extra for the specific pin for your application. That was the case when I bought my Vortex stands. I'm just saying???????

I'll make a note. Don't forget to email a link to this thread with an explanation how you were treated maybe when they get around to reading an checking their emails. They will realize that their name is being spread around an dragged through the mud an investigate the matter an step up an try to make it right for ya. It's been known to happen.:beerchug:

A lot of front stands just come prepackaged with a standard pin and then you need to order and pay extra for the specific pin for your application. That was the case when I bought my Vortex stands. I'm just saying???????

+1!

Was going to mention the same thing.

MOTONEKO IS FRAUDULENT! Early this summer, I ordered a battery and helmet from MotonekoParts on-line. I paid by PayPal. The items were to be sent by FedEx. After not hearing anything for a week, I contacted FedEx. They had nothing in their system. I emailed Motoneko. No reply. I attempted to phone. Voice mail answered, but the mailbox was full. I disputed the charge with PayPal. Virtually instantaneously Motoneko sent an email saying my order was cancelled. However my payment wasn’t credited. No subsequent emails were returned by Motoneko from me or from PayPal. At that point, Motoneko’s phone was disconnected. I have filed a complaint with the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office. The problem is that my complaint has no weight. However, as explained by the assistant DA with whom I spoke, if more people were to file complaints, a “critical massâ€￾ might be reached. For all those that think merchants should do the right thing and who were ripped off by Motoneko, please fax a complaint form (http://da.co.la.ca.us/pdf/CPDform.pdf) to the Los Angeles DA’s office.

Back