Buyers Beware: the nightmare Begins

Great news guys. PayPal refunded me my money tonight. Thank you for all your support guys.

I had a dispute and paypal refunded my money as well. It was only about $65 though. Would never have gone through the hassle to save the $50 I did.

I'm soured on ebay after 2 lame deals in a row.

WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED IN BEAUTIFUL IRAQ ? MAYBE WE CAN HOOK UP AND HAVE A DRINK OR TWO . I'VE BEEN ALL OVER THIS COUNTRY AS A PRIVATE CONTRACTOR AND STILL POUNDING AWAY . AMERICANS THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A WAR ZONE WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE PERILS . IF YOUR ANYWHERE NEAR THE I.Z. DROP ME A LINE . vannwray@yahoo.com HOPE YOUR DILLY WORKS OUT FOR THE BEST , BUT DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH ! STAY SAFE .

Congrat's on ya win! Happy for you! I am way too untrusting to make such a big purchase online! Or should I say scared....lol...I am in Iraq now for the third time and I am planning on purchasing a turbo for my 07 busa. Sounds like I am gonna need some of yal help on this one....Where do I start? I want my bike to be still street-able. What do I need to get started?:rulez:

Congrat's on ya win! Happy for you! I am way too untrusting to make such a big purchase online! Or should I say scared....lol...I am in Iraq now for the third time and I am planning on purchasing a turbo for my 07 busa. Sounds like I am gonna need some of yal help on this one....Where do I start? I want my bike to be still street-able. What do I need to get started?:rulez:

PM Goldenchild, he will help answer your questions and get you going in the right direction.:beerchug:

Back