Busy weekend with MODS!

BUSA_CHeMiST

Donating Member
Registered
So, this is what my weekend looked like!! Lots of mods, loads of fun!!!

---Started off the the steering damper mod. Didnt take any pics cause I figure everyone has seen it already. Used a 90 weight gear oil. Feels a whole lot stiffer!

---Next, i moved on to my new Woodcraft Stator cover (thanks GIXERHP!!) Stainless/Stainles puck.

pic 1 of 7...

DSCN0998.JPG

here is my new stem mount with the Sirius Sat Radio (Stiletto 2) wired in and set up...
Pic 4 of 7...

DSCN0995.JPG

got my new buell pegs in the mail too!! only problem is (and definately not a problem with the peg itself) is the left side peg hits the midpipe and wont go down all the way. Im changin the exhaust in a few months anyways, so not worried...
pic 6 of 7...

DSCN0997.JPG

heres the pics of the new grips/bar ends/and painted inners!! Just a good lookin shot IMO.
pic 7 of 7...

DSCN1001.JPG

ok, i lied....forgot about the neons. This is the right side fairing...love the blue myself!!
extra pic 8 of 9

DSCN1003.JPG

Busachemist, the bike looks fantastic. Nice work. Can I ask what kind of neons or leds did you use? I am looking for inexpensive leds of some sort. I don't think i am very electrically inclined, but with a little direction i could probably figure that part out. I do love the blue though, and i am hoping for an identical look since i have a blue 07.

Where did you put your neons on the fairing or frame? I think im gonna do mine this weekend...
Scip, i put the neons on the fairing. Gave me more options and kept them a bit further away from the engine heat.

Went to radio shack and found some elec plugs and they sit right below the tank. SO, anytime i need to take the fairings off, i simply lift the tank, unplug each fairing, and remove. I have a strip of neons on the undertail as well, but didnt take a pic yet.

Where did you put your neons on the fairing or frame? I think im gonna do mine this weekend...
Scip, i put the neons on the fairing.  Gave me more options and kept them a bit further away from the engine heat.

Went to radio shack and found some elec plugs and they sit right below the tank.  SO, anytime i need to take the fairings off, i simply lift the tank, unplug each fairing, and remove.  I have a strip of neons on the undertail as well, but didnt take a pic yet.
Cool thanks!
hello.gif
I was gonna put mine on the fairings but wasnt sure how bright they would be. Looks good brother.....
beerchug.gif

Back